❀♥𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19♥❀

The two silently looked at each other, no words uttered. But the eyes of their bodies spoke enough stories to fill a library's shelves and tables.

Staring deep into the eyes of these tales, the blush that decorated Venti's fair complexion was surely there to stay. 

Thus was the longing in both of their hearts. Words couldn't describe desire and love like it was written on their heart's. 

But..  A start is a start.

"Venti.. I uhm.." Diluc started, but his throat tightened around his own words, what was this stopping his words of truth? Guilt.. Fear? couldn't he just pick one and not both?

Venti stared up at him as he quickly breathed to catch his breath, it seemed to look like he had been running, and why you may ask? To find Diluc, only for Diluc to coward away in return and most likely tarnish the love Venti held.

"I'm sorry.." Diluc managed to murmur, placing his hand on his own chest in honesty and regret, guilt swelling in his gut and heart, he knew these words would never be a good enough apology, but it was a start.. He just needed to let him know he was sorry. 

Silence filled the air that weighed heavily down on Diluc's shoulders, until the silence was broken when Venti abruptly started laughing.

Softly covering his mouth Venti tried to remain serious but the fit of giggling kept coming out of his lips. 

Making the red haired male stand there in surprise, stunned he stared down at the male with wide eyes. 

"Sorry? Why would you ever be sorry? What did you even do in the first place to make you apologize to me?" Venti asked as he took deep breathes in an attempt to calm himself down into a more calm manner. Venti now just smiled up at him with his light pink, thin lips.

In a state of disbelief, it took Diluc multiple seconds of silence before he started stammering beyond what his stoic behavior could save him from; "W-wha? I kissed you, remember? I kissed you while you were drunk out of your own mind and couldn't even think straight, i forced myself upon you." Diluc stated in a stern tone, however he was not stern towards Venti.. Stern towards himself.

"That? you're apologizing for something i liked?" Venti asked as he placed his slim hand on his own hip, looking up at the male before him in amusement laced with pure curiosity.

it seemed this playful male was just bound to surprise the stoic male once more in this day, staring down at him it seemed like shock was bound to rise in the blood deep within him as he spoke once more. "..You.. You liked it?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Oh, i very much so did. I just wish i was fully sober so i could really enjoy it.." Venti hummed in response, his tone laced with a mix of honesty and flirtatiousness. 

"I.. Well.." Diluc seemed to linger on his words, feeling himself have a blush creep onto his cheeks, he mustered up the bravery he needed as he answered; "Then why don't we give it another go?"

Venti seemed to think on this proposal for a moment before clasping his hands together and tilting his head with a faint blush. Smiling as he answered, "I surely wouldn't be opposed to doing it, they say it's always better on the second go anyway!"

"Don't they say; 'third times a charm'?" Diluc asked with a very faint smile as he looked down at him, taking a single steady step forward.

"Now, are you saying I'm wrong?" Venti inquired with a smile as Diluc reached his hand out and softly tilted Venti's head up, making him slightly blush before his smile became more flirtatious.

"Yes," Diluc chuckled quietly. "I suppose i am, but even if you are wrong.. That would never change how i view you.." Diluc softly added as he slowly leaned down.

His breath brushed past Venti's cheeks as the two stared into each other's eyes, eye contact was sealed between them as they locked eyes with no promise of breaking said eye contact.

"I sure hope it would never change how you see me, but i doubt i'm wrong most of the time" Venti hummed playfully and leaned in slightly, their noses were barely apart by inches as their breath mingled together in a dance within the air.

"Oh don't amuse me too much, i might just laugh at you." Diluc smiled faintly at him, "At me? And not with me? How rude of you, and here i assumed you would be a gentleman." Venti teased, looking at him with glimmering eyes.

"I guess.." Diluc started as his head slightly tilted, leaning in as he whispered; "I would only be a gentleman to you." Before his lips softly placed themselves onto Venti's own.

It only took a few mere seconds of surprise before Venti willingly melted into the kiss, he didn't waste anymore time and kissed him back.

It was quite funny, it felt as if time itself stopped with a single, mere kiss. It was like Diluc's heart was skipping beats in his body and pounding hardly against his ribcage, and it felt just as if Venti's knees would lock at any given moment.

It was just obvious, the way their lips felt against each other. It just felt so right.. Like it was meant to be this way. 

The cold feeling that used to take up Diluc's lips and heart, was warmed by the feeling of Venti in front of him, blushing.. And putting up a open scene of romance.

He wasn't even sure if he was doing this right, he simply went with what his body said to do. And his body was telling him to love this boy before him.

Eventually the kiss of warmth and love slowly ended when the two pulled apart, inhaling the air they so needed after a kiss that lasted for several moments.

"..So.. What does this make us?" Venti breathed out his question with a soft smile, staring deep into those amber red eyes before him.

"Well. I wouldn't say I'm the best with romance. And i don't want to push a relationship so soon onto you, but.. For starters, would you want to Be My Valentine?" Diluc asked softly, his hand slowly left his chin and moved down slowly and softly to the mid section of Venti's back.

"Oh.. You do strike a rather tempting offer. Hmmm" Venti tapped at his own chin and pretended to think about it with a blush despite already  knowing his answer deep down. While he made this male he so dearly loved wait patiently but obviously eagerly and anxiously.

Venti sighed in contentment and spoke up, "Well.. i guess this offer is just, simply too tempting for a boy like me to pass up, i'll take it." Venti stated confidently as he raised his left hand up to Diluc's shoulder.

Slowly standing up straight, Diluc breathed out a sigh of relief and looked down at him, love swelled in the previously cold heart, what once was cold. Now was filled with warmth and love as he spoke his words of promise:

"I promise to treat you right Venti, and to love you while my heart beats for you."

❀♥❀