The story begins

"Please don't take me back there" Henry says to Emma as they walk into the yard of his house "I have to, I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you" said Emma. "I don't have parents just a mom and grandma but my grandma is evil" "evil? That's a bit extreme isn't it" "she is she doesn't love me she only pretends to" "kid" Emma says sadly "I'm sure that's not true" just then a worried Regina comes out of the house and runs to hug Henry "are you ok? Where have you been, what happened?" "I found my real mom" Henry snaps and runs to the boy and girl in the doorway they all run upstairs together "Regina?" Emma says surprised. Regina looks at her and recognizes her as Emma Swan a friend she went to a summer camp with when they were both 17. "Your Henry's birth mother?" "Hi" then graham says from behind them "I'll just go check on the lad make sure he's alright" "how would you like a glass of the best apple cider you have ever tasted" "got anything stronger"

"How did he find me" Emma asked "no idea, when I adopted him he was four he barely remembers anything though and I had no idea your were his mom." Regina hands Emma the drink as graham comes down the stairs "miss mills you can relax other than being a tired little boy Henry's fine" "thank you sheriff" graham then leaves. Emma and Regina enter a room with a couch and a chair across from it, Emma sits down on the couch and Regina on the chair "it's nice to see you Emma, I haven't seen you since camp" "I know it's been a while" just than Regina's mother Cora came in. "Regina dear who is this?" Cora says with a smile "mother this is my friend and Henry's birth mother Emma Swan."
"Hi, you must be Henry's grandma" "yes I am, so what are you doing here Emma Swan." "Well Henry some how found me so I brought him back" "well thank you for bringing him back" "you're welcome miss-?" "Mayor mills." "Your welcome mayor mills, it's late I should probably get going, bye Regina it was nice to see you again." Emma says standing up to leave. Once Emma is in her car on her way back to Boston she looks over to the passenger seat and sees Henry's story book "sneaky bastard" Emma says to her self then she looks up and sees a wolf she swerves out of the way and ends up hitting the Storybrooke sign.