C1: Bloody Murder

At an abandoned house, blood spill on the marble floor as it seem like a pool of it with no bodies. A man with bandages under his clothes and wearing white and brown outfit, standing in a clean part of the floor before looking around with his brown eyes through a pair of glasses.

The man examined around and reach down as he seem to get an idea of what happened here before take a slide of the blood

The man examined around and reach down as he seem to get an idea of what happened here before take a slide of the blood. He lean back up and take his finger of the blood to his mouth to taste before his eyes look at the side. His voice was so soft and said, "Look at the landlines. Check if there is any call at this place. This place is a crime scene and it seems like this murderer is a sadistic, wanting to torture our victim." He look down and stared at the poor woman who was killed. The police officer nod and get on that as the man adjust his badge as special agent. The man walk off to see the police officer and wait patiently to see if he got it right before hearing, "We got something!" The man hum softly as the police gather their evidence before this man goes home.
Few days later, at a college campus, a class that talk about murders all over the world, that same man in the crime scene, was making a lecture about it. That man is Xie Lian. With the same outfit as before. He was discussing about the murder he witnessed and how psychic this killer was as he told the class about this man was obsessed with women who remind him of his late wife. As he kept talking, he notice a man watching the show but he kept lecturing his classes before dismissing them. Xie Lian walk over to this man and the man walk over with a police badge on it, wearing a blue and black suit. Xie Lian said happily, "Officer Jun Wu...what bring you here?"

Jun Wu smile as his obsidian black eyes staring at xie lian and jet black long hair brush against his own skin before saying, "Hello Xianle

Jun Wu smile as his obsidian black eyes staring at xie lian and jet black long hair brush against his own skin before saying, "Hello Xianle. Has been a while, good job at your lecture today." Xie Lian smile and take off his glasses to clean them. "Thank you sir." Jun Wu nod and walk around before saying, "I came here to have you in investigate with me to this crime scene." Xie Lian was a bit surprised and put his glasses on before saying, "I..I don't think it is good idea for me. Especially with my condition. But thanks for the offer." He walk off to get his things with a smile but Jun Wu walk over to him. "I know that Xianle, but please. I need your talents to this investigation. You can help us, with that unique ability." Xie Lian brush his short light brown hair and shrugs before saying, "But your people can handle it faster without me...I'm sure I'm not the only one to help you. Excuse me." He get his things and begin to walk off but was stopped by Jun Wu again. He look serious at Xie Lian and said, "Please Xianle. Let me borrow you and your talents." Xie Lian sigh and look down as he start to think about the possibility. He face Jun Wu and said, "Alright then...where should I start?" Jun Wu smile and was glad to his answer before handing him files about another victim. Xie Lian take it and read it over as this woman got no kids or husband before feeling confused by this killer's motives. Jun Wu explained, "This woman is our next lead. She match the description and security camera caught this killer nearby a gas station watching this woman and has following her." Xie Lian hum softly and seem worried for her as he just nod before walking off. Jun Wu raise his eyebrows and smile as he get his contact information to call Xie Lian's guardian to keep eyes on him. A man with obsidian black eyes and pale skin with medium length black silk hair answer the call and hum softly, "Hello sir...yes I am. ...no...you can't-....yeah we can discuss." The man end call and groan as he seem angry before getting his things to go out. Jun Wu was walking around campus, not waiting for Xie Lian, but for someone else as he look over. "Ah Mu Qing." Mu Qing stand there wearing a black and red suit as his arms are crossed with his eyebrows furrowed. "Dont 'ah' me! The hell did you do? Why you want to sent Xie Lian to a crime scene?!"