Chapter 1 Decisions made

Contrey, Astra Federation ,Galaxy, Red Nebula ,Solar system, Planaria                                        

Planet, 007 Phoenix Date September 23, year 6937 at Caria military Space airport.

Caria Space Port is well known to be a place where soldiers as well as their families can go to say goodbye to each other before they go away to serve their motherland. It is a well-secured place and it is used to transport soldiers and politicians to one of the many military bases of The Astra Federation. And just in this place, a comment assurance is taking place where a soldier and his wife are saying goodbye to each other. But it is not just any soldier but the famous S-ranked Mecha warrior and war hero John Fera and his wife Jasmin Ahera who is the second daughter of the 1 General, Peirce Ahera. John Fera the nation's number 1 dream man, who is rumored to be able to charm anyone with just a smile really lives up to his name. He is tall, with the well-trained body of an elite soldier. Slightly tan skin and a tiny scar on his nose that makes his already handsome look a little bit wild and even more sexy. He also has silky black hair with a jackson wang haircut and Ice blue eyes. He is wearing a black and green ceremonial military uniform with silver buttons and a matching green swordsman's cape. As well as black boots. 

The Woman on the other hand looks very elegant and noble. With her snow-white skin, Silver eyes, and long curly hair in the same color. Jasmin is also very tall only just a few centimeters shorter than her husband. But her body looks very slim with the exception of her chest and her 5-month pregnant belly. She is wearing an expensive and elegant black dress together with silver jewelry. She also has a black rose hair comb accessory in her hair forming a half bun. It is safe to say that the 2 of them look like they come out of a painting of two immortal lovers.

Jasmin: " Are you sure that you have to go, did you not plan to take a paternity leave?" She says as she tries to look mad but is actually almost breaking into tears. John looks at her with doting regret and pulls some of her hair behind her ear.

John:" I am sorry my dear, but this is an emergency. They are in need of some of the S-class."

Jasmin: " S-class, it's not like you are the only one. Dont our country have 4 others?" She is clearly very upset.

John: " They are not under the 1 army."

Jasmin: " Ha, so it is my father's exclusive order, why did it have to be you? Did you not work overtime just so that you can have a 2 years leave? No one will blame you for wanting to be a part of your baby's early development. Can't you get a break?"

John: " He did not force me, it is just that this mission is of utmost importance, I am doing it to keep both you and our baby safe. If I dont do this we might enter a new war this time. It seems like 5 years of peace is too much for the Possaydy empire. If I do this well we will still be in peace."

Jasmin: " If it is that serious why don't the other generals intervene, or is it as usual a fight for dominance between the 5 generals, and as always my father always wants to be on top?" She shouts with anger. Hearing this John doesn't know what to say, becuse what she said is true but when he notices that his beloved wife started to try out in tears he can not help but feel like a thousand needles stabbing his heart and so he hugs her and lets her cry in his arms. 

John: "Don't worry, I promise that I will be back, very soon." 

Jasmin: " You are not lying to me are you?" 

John: " How could I ever?"

Hearing this Jasmin gets out of his arms and stares at him directly in the eyes with treary and determined eyes.