Solar's FAVORITE?!?!(EMOTIONAL!!!)

TW: corn dogs cannibalism and world domination

---------------

Solar likes potatoes. Solar eats potatoes. Potato goes nom nom he like potato soo hwan eate te poato

Potato isn't Solars favorite food. Solar's Favorite food is corn dog. Let me say, corn dogs are the best food. It has meat (🤨), and a yummy tasty wasti batter. And even better, it's deep fried. You can deep fry a lot of things, but deep fried battered sausage might be amazing. Solar also likes corn dogs because you can get different eeveelutions, like breakfast corn dog(breakfast sausage and pancakes) and corn corn dog(what do you think it is? It's corned corn). Solar can't really eat but if he could eat he would eat corn dogs.

"I wonder if other foods can be corn dogged," Solar wonders. He then pulls his arm out of its socket and dips it into a bucket of batter. After putting it into the frier, he utilizes his time by stopping the wound from bleeding out, but it wasn't really necessary. An ear-splitting DING rang through the house, and Solar pulled out his arm from the frier. His jaw cannot open, but for plot convenience ig lol, he dug his teeth into the scrumdiddlyumptious doughy Frankfurt that was his arm.

"What a delicious dippy dog, cheers mate" the British skim milk eclipsed animatronic chimed. "I need to make this more." He then used a drawer to pin his other arm into, pulling that one out of its socket. He got to frying. However, it was not enough. Good thing he isn't the only one with weak, skinny arms...

Sun, Moon, Eclipse, Ruin, Earth, Jack, and even Lunar 'donated' their arms to the cause. Call Solar the hungry hungry caterpillar, because of course, he was still hungry. He began selling them, turning Fazbear into a decillionaire company. Everyone in the world went to Utah's hit location, the Pizzaplex(I'm pretty sure the canon location for the Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex is Utah, USA in the Security Breach Show universe), to try the Instagram Reels famous c-arm dog. Too bad they eventually ran out of arm dog stock and had to resort to 'willing' customers. After trying their arm dogs, Solar discovered that human arm dogs were much doggier than animatronic arm dogs. Therefore, he began serving the armless animatronics. Let's say his old customers became customees, or whatever you want it to be called.

The end :)

---------------

I am so sorry for all of you that actually read this. You do not deserve this torment.

...oh, and this was written on April Fools lol

(440 words of utter chaos)