INFORMATION ONCE AGAIN

OKAY!! So remember when I said I was going to update? Yeah, uh not right now. I have actually have a few chapters that I never posted because my writing sucked so much, which it still does but I have gotten better since then. So do expect some chapters going out.

I SWEAR THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS' DAY THING, TRUST!!

Still, though, I am rewriting the chapters I have been there since 2022. I want them to be over 1k words or 2k.

Also, I do not support what Wilbur did. And never will, I pay respects to the victims. Though I will post a few chapters slowly, moving on from no chapters to 14 chapters! I want to end this story really well.

To the people that wanted to be in the story. You will be added in a few chapters(chapters 5 or 6, depending with the storyline)when Tommy runs away from his exile.

I may not be the best on writing but I will try! I might actually needs beta reader for this too.. BUT THAT CAN SLOVED LATER. Chapter one and two will be posted together on the 10th of April, possibly at the end of the day.

I already have the chapters planned out, so chap 1 and 2 are being rewritten, with it almost being finished on the 9th of April! 

If you want to yell at me for leaving this story, you can! For now, I have a few chapters to start fixing for the 10th. Thank you for reading this and waiting.