Vulgate

The testimony to the developing world, so many years and centuries have forgotten the ancient ways. Not of ignorance and desperation but seeking the truth outside the empires and kingdoms. Wisdom is kept in the mountains and the coasts. The mystery schools focus purely on the esoteric will of God.

Studying divinity, alchemy, and languages remote, long forgotten by common tongues, whispering arcana to their colleagues and jargon-coated rhetoric to the commoners. Men and women have always lived outside the empires, the control, the deceit, murder, and slavery, creating opportunity or practicing a trade.

Some folks didn't want a man who despised them telling them what to do nor a group preaching their foreign hypocrisies with blades and wine. As the world formed, the lands of Erdu and Naka struggled. Erdu gave to constant wars and territorial disputes. Naka had become a victim of internal land grabs and shrewd banking. The people had become ruthless, believing only in the survival of the fittest. Land and Resources got raced after leaving a trail of murder, abductions, extortion, and annexation to control the region. At the same time, Maya and Esha in the southern hemisphere relied upon barter and cultivation. They separated themselves from their northern neighbors. Leaving the Nakans and Erdun to their "dog eat dog" and "when all else fails" mentality.

In Maya, things were tranquil and balanced under family values and robust local communities. Across Maya were dotted metropolises, but mostly acres of enclaves, sea commerce, and the Kingdom of the Ethereal Mother Baat spreading across Maya and into Esha.

The Eshan believed in practices of the mind and spirit above all else. Esha was a stretch of plains with most of their cities on the farthest reaches from the other regions of Gaia. Thousands of accessible villages spread across Esha focused on reaching enlightenment. There were rumors The Garden of Eden still sat upon the borders of Ecru and Esha. Invisible to those with corrupted minds and souls, Ancient Eshan Monks would train their lives to be able to step into The Garden, though no one had ever returned to tell of their success or failure.

In Ecru, life centered around life focused upon cultivating and nurturing the wildlife, living in balance with one another and the mother, Gaia, and embracing a relationship with Rakil the Father, Gaia the Mother, and Ada the son. The Ecrun existed before the other regions, focused on developing their lands and choosing peace over war, then learning the languages of all the groups around them to communicate openly.

Ecru had been the superpower of Gaia in secret throughout its existence. Their people traveled to various lands and regions to learn and educate. Many on their sojourn returned to strengthen Ecru as had been done for their time on the planet, while others remained abroad, taking professions or starting families.

In allegiance with Esha and Maya, great strides had been made between the three regions. The Emissaries and Professors returning from Naka and Erdu came seeking to teach and not to learn, bringing their cultures with loud mouths, heavy hands, and closed ears. A saying spread across the globe, saying an Erdun Professor could teach nothing and listen less, a spin upon the Ecru proverb, "Listen to Teach."

When Naka and Erdun refugees came to Ecru, they were turned away. The Nakans believed they could do whatever they saw, including people. The Erdun who arrived believed they could take whatever they saw or kill when angered, leading to a two-fronted war pushing both groups out of Ecru, echoing throughout history.

The Ecru began refusing trade and entry into their territory, creating borders and blockades. The Mayans had long refused business and access with their northern neighbors in Naka. Esha worried less because it had no direct routes into its territory other than by sea from Maya or land bridges in Ecru. The Nakan Embargo lasted for five generations.