Descendants of Gods among Men

Morgan Ellys

Colin called me up early in the day with laughter and a scheme.

He had begun teaching me the business side of life. He made me vice president of his company, as his daughter was finding her way between Natalie and me. She called to be a buffer and said she kept me from leaving Natalie. I hoped, in a way, Halle wanted me for herself. She tried to act tough and say she was only in it for sex. But that wasn't her mindset as a Gregor. Gregors are winners and champions. Set to their purpose and their way of doing things. Coy may have worked on everyone else Halle met, but she cared for me.

When I arrived at the Gregor Estate, I was greeted by a young woman named Ananda. She gave her introduction and brought me up to the cigar room, where Colin and I discussed our affairs after some golf or boating.

Ananda informed me about taking a seat. The young lady rolled me a blunt the size of a Cohiba. She poured me a rock glass of Don Perignon, then got on her knees, giving me the best head I've ever had.

When my nut came, she swallowed without missing a beat. Right after, she eagerly pulled out a condom. That's when I stopped her. I needn't explain. She winked, then returned to work, teasing and sucking on my cock. Taking her hits off the blunt and sips from the glass.

When Colin finally came to us, she was in my lap. My balls were drained, and we were laughing about some dumb shit. We didn't even notice him come in. No idea how long he was there watching as my eyes had been closed from the high and liquor sedating my system.

"Hey there, how did you enjoy, Ananda?"

Ananda kissed me on the cheek, "Will you need anything else, Master Ellys?"

"I'm fine, thank you, dear."

"Hurry on now," Colin sits in his armchair, "She's one of the best girls. Damn near as good as her mother." Colin licked his lips. His appetite was incorrigible.

"Sir, did you say her mother?"

"Don't worry about that boy. My staff has been loyal to the Gregor Family for generations. That's how you keep good service. Take care of your workers, and they'll take great care of you. Take care of their families, and you see how enthusiastic that girl was to serve. It's hard breeding good slaves. It takes a substantial hand to train a good slave like my Ananda."

I could only nod. I had long quit playing the game of morality and better judgment. Colin had a different way of viewing the world. One I can't quite understand. The man was born wealthy, not rich, but wealthy. His view is debatable, but his vision for his family is undisputedly admirable. We never began this relationship because we agreed. He wants to see his family reach new heights. I want my legacy to want for nothing. What better partnership?

"I've heard some disturbing things from my daughter and son. Halle seems to believe you want to call off the wedding."

"I never claimed to love this arrangement you've found me in. To my understanding, this was business."

He grins, "Ha, that's my boy. Yes, yes, it is." Colin had a self-assuring laugh, deep and hearty. "I wish Halle had such a sense of duty. Instead, the girl prattles on about feelings and love."

"She does?" I asked in awe.

He nods, "It's intolerable. Halle was a strong advocate of the idea of marriage. Now, it's how the feelings will be unreciprocated, and she doesn't think you'll be happy. I keep trying to tell her how big your smile will be once my fortune is signed over to you." he shook his head, "You and the Young Wolfe definitely stirred something up, but you choose wisely. I'm glad I got you on my team before Mordin laid eyes on you. Those Wolves are maniacs. He would have killed you on the spot." I found it best to let Colin talk to whatever point he wanted. You would get a few words in edgewise. "The Wolfe has quite a mischievous streak, huh? I never imagined her disobeying her father. I tried to tell Morgan he was too easy on her. But I guess you were knocking her head against the headboards was enough to keep her loyal, huh boy?" he begins laughing.