Chapter 29

It is the final day of the MPL playoffs and the grand finals will be Fox Tales against Tigresses. It wasn't an easy journey for Fox Tales as this will be the 2nd time that they will play against the Tigresses after they lost in the upper bracket finals and was put in the lower bracket finals. Ilang beses na to nangyari sakanila noong Phoenix days and it makes them anxious na baka matalo lang ulit sila.

It really doesn't help Allison dahil sabay pa ang Grandfinals at Concert ni Scarlett bago ito lumipad for her Asia Tour. Gusto ito masilayan ni Allison bago umalis dahil isang buwan din itong mawawala.

"Hey bud, okay ka lang? Yung mukha mo parang pasan mo problema ng buong mundo eh."

Allison let out a deep sigh bago tumingin sa matalik na kaibigan.

"Madami lang iniisip."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"It's just, I'm anxious that the history might repeat itself. We've been in this situation before. Ayoko lang maulit uli."
"Yun lang ba?"

Allison looked at Addie for awhile bago umiling.

"I badly want to see Scarlett before she go outside the country."
"Sus, yun lang pala. Ako bahala sayo. Win the game and I'll take care of the rest."
"Paano?"

Addie just gave her a smile bago sabihin dito ang ideya.

°°°

Aria is now getting ready for her show, she is currently sitting in front of the vanity mirror while getting her make-up done.

"Ate, 'pwede paabot ng phone?"

Anna, her manager handed her phone with a smile.

"I already played the stream for you."

Aria whispered a low thank you. Light blush showing in her cheeks.

The MPL finals will be starting in about 10 minutes and here she is contemplating if she'll be sending a good luck message to Allison.

And as if her manager can read her thoughts, Anna spoke.

"A good luck message won't hurt. I'm pretty sure that kid is nervous and a little good luck message from you might help. What's stopping you ba? You're an independent artist now."

Aria isn't sure herself, bakit nga ba nag-aalinlangan pa 'sya? Is it her pride? Maybe it is.

"Don't let your pride stop you para maging masaya. Don't you think it's time to forgive her and forgive yourself sa mga bagay na nagawa nyo at hindi nyo pa nagawa?"

Aria slowly closed her eyes and as if a scene in the movie, their happy memories flash before her eyes. She took a deep breath and smiled.

"Can you guys step outside for a moment? 5 minutes lang promise."

She said to her staff and manager as she smiled at them softly.

°°°

People might think na hindi na 'sya kinakabahan, afterall ilang finals appearances na rin naman ang naexperience 'nya with this same set of people but it isn't the real case because Allison right now is having cold feet.

And as if the heavens heard her thoughts, the phone ring. Gulat at saya ang nararamdaman nya ngayon while staring at the caller ID.