Define Imagination

"  imagine is to yield any of those uncountable possibilities ".  

                                                                         PROLOGUE         

             2093 A.D or  7 th N.A.B   :   After the redemption of great apocalypse of 2086 A.D,(here N.A.B means New Age Beginning)

Lights went off during the midst of a semi-bored array of faces present at the eastern boulevard baltimore MD  showcasing  "two jumbo men amongst the dwarfs."

Formerly, the  Lights issued from the image forms of faces of men women and children who were sleeping somewhere peacefully in their plastic chambers ( homes) enjoying the movie or let's say trapped in a kingdom of boredom

because the first day first show was the real risk factor to which they had put their stakes on and the only relevant option of escaping this bore land was to disconnect their neuro opti-fabricals.

And the sudden dark hall at the 5-D theatre suggested that they had made their moves,and that too in almost unision.

This was not the first time any movie was rejected in a couple of years, "The kiss in a plastic chamber" was rejected on the teaser basis and not even a eyebrow of a human image was send by their possessors.                   

The reason of these collapse was in shallow water,because even a child can guess  the declining shape of innovation and  space complexity curve which was now a  real deal to buy in the HOLLYWOOD USA.

Thanks to the apocalyptical virus which was engulfing the art and entertainment industries around the globe by confining people to their  own claustrofobia  as people or survivors(same as the population of the world during 18th century) were not allowed to hop on their shoes outside their plastic mobile and internet was already a dead  man's chest .

Internet was blasted off it's roots ages ago between america china e-war,and google was only the name of a candy which a 5 year old would reject beacuse of such a bizarre name. 

The RPG's were on a roll and only they beared the buoyant  force equal enough to save the ship of entertainment industry from sinking until a miracle happened........