1

Before everything. I dont know about the codm or modern warfare plot so this whole story is just my own and i will try to learn more of the plot and add them with the reader point of view. (ILL TRY).
I recently got obsessed with thisss man AUGEJDBDJBHHH.

Anyway... its a slow burn

_____

I always love to experience life in my own. My dad against it but somehow, I get him to agree after proving to him how I can live on my own. I got my job as a secretary, training wasn't that bad it took 5 to 3 months of training, strict and fast, got scolded a lot of times until I got used to being nitpicked for my work under a head secretary.

The company is just a small company that specialized with customer service, and I handle the calls and paperwork as well as schedules of plans working along side with the department team leader.

I got my studies and work underwraps. Im not so fan of going to the university showing my face here and there, so I enrolled myself in a online class and occasionally show my face to class when needed and I dont even stay as long as necessary. My day all revolve around work and studies and occasional going out with colleagues and classmate. Dating? Not so much, Im a magnet of lame and ego big boys.

As a daughter raised by her father, this is not something I can accept. I'm practically raised to be strong. 

Proceed to look at herself in the mirror as she gets ready. Her small figure and petite appearance is really the opposite of strong.

  Yeah emotionally strong.

Love life? Sure but it was lame. It was something that I didn't expect. The reality of dating hit me like a speeding truck. I thought it would be like one of those I read or what my friends experience but experiencing it myself, it happen to be a nightmarish reality that I had given up the prospect of dating. Well

Not entirely.

"What? No, its okey. Yes I understand dad. No, I can handle this few boxes myself. Yap, no worries~". I assured as I look at the box and hang up.

Before I could even say my goodbye, he hang up the phone and all I could hear is the silence which told me to put down the phone and tuck it inside my sweat pants pocket before squatting and picking up the heavy boxes. I'm moving to my place, my very own apartment and this is the last boxes. Thankfully.  Inside this boxes are just some things such as my bathroom things, bathroom cleaning tools, you name it. Furniture is along with the apartment so there was no need to have any.

I did a few round until my 5th return. The heavy grocery that I did and overdid. One hand has the dry goods while the other is the more liquid goods. I try to balance myself taking this stuff at least near the elevator but to my dismay it was quite really heavy. The plastic touching the floor due to my short height and bulging plastic.
As the sound of elevator arrived what I see surprised me, a big buff guy wearing a skull mask with stern cold gaze as he set his eyes to the now opened elevator door, beside him is a more friendlier face.

"Good evening! You must be the new move in". The friendlier face said with a smile.

"Hey."

"Move in?" He step out which I then step inside not wanting to delay further.

"Yeah. See you Ms?", his tone is more like questioning and when I settle in the elevator and press the floor number the elevator door slowly close in.

"Y/n".

With that it was again all silent. It was just me and my sweet silence. I turn around facing the elevator mirror checking myself and even fixing my hair as I wait for me to reach my floor.