Chapter 6: The Love Of (Y/N)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his own home by himself and make him was in his room and he just sat there and chilling by himself and make him wasn't know what to said but...he know what it takes to become like this. Then (Y/N) was definitely sit right there by himself and make him doesn't know what to say...and he was sigh out little bit and he was holding his own drink by himself and he just drinking it by himself...until (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the picture of Kevin was there and also his other friends...MJ, Peter, and Harry that they both were there by themselves.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....*Sigh* What a drag." He said to himself.

Then (Y/N) was heard the door knocking and make him was turn his head to look up and he asked whoever it is.

(Y/N): "Who is it?" He asked.

Pyrrha: "It's me, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh and he told her to get in and make the redhaired girl was got in there by herself and she was checking up at (Y/N)'s doing...and she seen him is playing the videogame by himself. Then (Y/N) was definitely playing the videogame and she asked (Y/N).

Pyrrha: "So, (Y/N)...how are you doing?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's fine...I've been living enough for going through, Pyrrha." He said to her and make her sigh out little bit and she went up behind (Y/N) and she hugging him and make her lean her head down on (Y/N)'s shoulder and she said.

Pyrrha: "(Y/N), I know you are mad and sad...but the girls seems want to talk with you...that they need to now what's up with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely tell her about Spiderman who was ruining his own life because he kill his best friend right in front at him. Then (Y/N) just felt an anger for himself that he hate Spiderman for what he did to his best friend Kevin and (Y/N) want to seen his best friend again.

Pyrrha: "(Y/N).~ Shh...it's alright me and the girls are here for you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Thanks, Pyrrha." He said to her and make her was smile up little bit and then (Y/N) was going back to play his videogame with her and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Want to play with me?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she was smile up little bit and then the two of them were playing the game for what they called is WWE and yes...the two of them were choose different type of wrestlers for themselves and make them were playing together. Then they didn't notice there was a dark shadow revealed up behind and it looks like the beast was stare down at the two of them are playing their game and this make the monster was smirked up in evilly little bit.

???: "I've been finally found my true host.~" He said to himself.

~" He said to himself

???: "*LAUGHING*"

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Then there was (Y/N) who drink one last water and make him turn his head to look back at the bedroom and he notice Pyrrha was sleeping in his bedroom because she want to stay longer with him and then he was decide to leave her alone by himself and make him was begin walking to the hallway by himself and make him just moving to the basement and he need to check Penny's doing and also Neo too.

Before he was walking to the basement and there was a dark shadow figure who was following at (Y/N) and she begin to follow where he really going by himself and she decide to go after him immediately and she doesn't want (Y/N) to find out that she is following him. But she need to know what is he walking to the basement for...that's what she tries to find out by herself.

When (Y/N) was heading to the basement door and make him was opened the door and he is about to go downstairs by himself and make him definitely heard there was a footstep coming from here and he turn around to look and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I know you are here...come on out." He said to whoever it is here and then the figure revealed is...Ruby Rose and she was wearing her sleepwear by herself.

(Y/N): "Ruby?" He asked her.

Ruby: "(Y-Y/N)! W-W-What are you doing?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm just going downstairs by myself." He said to her and make her heard this and he asked her about why didn't she sleep.

(Y/N): "Wait, I am confuse about you...Ruby...didn't you go to sleep already?" He asked her.

Ruby: "I can't even sleep, because...I-I have a nightmare and scare about the darkness." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Well then...go along with me." He said to Ruby and make her was smile up little bit and then the two of them went downstairs by themselves and then they both were walk downstairs by themselves and they saw there was a table and also someone is familiar to her for what she find out is...Penny.

Ruby: "P-P-Penny?!?" She said in surprise and saw Penny was laying there on the table and (Y/N) put his hand on Ruby's shoulder and he said

(Y/N): "Ruby, listen...she's not dead yet...I tries to working my mechanic skill to fixing her...and tries to bring her back alive." He said to her and then she look over there and she saw an enemy familiar figure who was been tied up and she couldn't even move...that is Neo. Then Ruby seen this and she was about to attack but (Y/N) told her to stop for what she is doing and he want her to remain calm for herself and she won't even escape.

(Y/N): "Ruby, I know...I know...she appeared out of nowhere when I was in my room and I saw her was hurt badly and injure but we cannot let her die and kill her...but I want to help her. Look, Neo...was been traumatize about her father Roman was been killed because she was homeless and she just staying outside like poor and your world is almost like rude but the thing is that I need to help her with something real quick...but she won't even dare tries to attack you. I promise to you that." He said to Ruby and make her heard this and she seen (Y/N) was a good man but naturally he really is for himself.

Ruby: "Alright." She said.

(Y/N): "Okay then-" He tries to said and she hugging him tightly and make her said out to (Y/N) with cries and tears comes down from her face and she said.

Ruby: "Thank you, (Y/N)! Thank you for save her life!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and patting his hand at her head and he said.

(Y/N): "You're welcome." He said to her.

To Be Continued.