Chapter 23: The Truth & Lies

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You are strong...but not strong enough to defeat us.~" He said to Salem and Cinder and then he suddenly transform into something else more like dangerous for what he might become himself is other monster form.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now where were we?" He asked them and make him was look at the two of them have their faces into surprises for what they saw (Y/N) with his Carnage but new different form for what he might become and whatever he just might become a...

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now where were we?" He asked them and make him was look at the two of them have their faces into surprises for what they saw (Y/N) with his Carnage but new different form for what he might become and whatever he just might become and looks like completely terrifying for himself. Then (Y/N) look at the two of them were shook their heads and then they both are going to fight (Y/N) again and make (Y/N) was growl little bit and make him let out another thunderous roar toward to the two villainess.

 Then (Y/N) look at the two of them were shook their heads and then they both are going to fight (Y/N) again and make (Y/N) was growl little bit and make him let out another thunderous roar toward to the two villainess

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When he roar out and charge toward at the two of them and Salem tries to use her power shoot at (Y/N) and make him wasn't felt pain and only what he can do is gave her a powerful slash from his 15 inches long claws. Then (Y/N) swung his claws at her and it hit her in the stomach and make Salem was scream out in pain and then (Y/N) begin to slashing her in multiple times with his deadly weapons and make (Y/N) swung it again and send Salem to the tree and crashes down on the ground.

Cinder: "MISTRESS SALEM!!!!!!!!!" She shout out in horror and then she got grab by one of (Y/N)'s tendril and he was swung her to the ground and keep swung her to the other trees and she was got hit and many hits around here by (Y/N) who was whoop the shit out of her. Then (Y/N) swinging and keep swinging her around and make him throw her to the water over there and she was got herself splash down on the river.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Yeet, bitch.~" He said to himself.

When Salem were slowly got up from the ground and make her was hissing out in pain and then she look down at her belly and abs that she got stabs and claw marks from (Y/N) and it is bleeding out and make her surprise in horror. Then Ruby, Nora, and Pyrrha were surprise to seen Queen of Grimms was bleeding and it is black...all black was spilled down on the ground and then they got thought in their heads.