4. Strip

🎶 BUTTONS ( instrumental)

|| A U T H O R ||

Sitting on the stool he leaned to the bar counter while puffing his ciggerate. He tilted his head backwards looking at the ceiling exhaling the smoke through his mouth before gulping as his Adam's apple Bob up and down.

The room has pure silence when Avinash thought to break it "tomorrow is your wedding, how are you feeling?"

"Like shit" Ahaan grunted while cracking his neck bone.

"You're a total ass Ahaan, didn't even show us her photo. Tushita must be very pretty."

"How the fuck did you got to know her name." Rudra froze on his spot staring at Ahaan blinking his eyes slowly at his sudden reaction.

"Clam down, dude. I just said her name, I didn't-"

"You better not finish your sentence man."

"You look stressed Ahaan." Avinash eyes him up and down stating the fact.

"I think you need to get laid" Rudra stated sipping on his drink doesn't care about what's happening around the world. Just a chill dude.

"Shut up! Rudra. He's getting married tomorrow." Avinash glared at Rudra before looking at Ahaan.

"I hope you stop being the manwhore after marriage" Ahaan let out a frustrated groan, he's getting accused for the things he never did. Shitty world. He was about to say something but a presence stopped him at his track.

"Follow me to the meeting room" Kabir coldly said standing at the doorway looking at Ahaan

"Yes dad" getting off from the school he threw the cigarette on the nearby dustbin. Avinash clenched his jaw making eye contact with Kabir. He turned his back harshly grabbing a bottle of wine from the bar.

"Dads' puppet" he mumbled to himself gulping down the red liquid.

Drowned in thoughts she is sitting in the bathtub while hugging her knees. Her wet hairs sticking to her cheekbone. The silence around was chilly but the only sound was of her cell phone continuously ringing on the counter made her come back to reality. She thought it will stop ringing after one or two tries but it had been ringing for the past ten minutes making her groan in annoyance.

Getting out from the bathtub she wrapped a towel around her wet naked body. Her eyes narrowed seeing the unknown number calling her for the upteenth time.
After staring at the number for so long she finally huff and answered the call "hello-- " her words got cut off by an angry growl.