17. Home

Hey buddies!! I just came after celebrating my birthday ✨ and saw we have crossed 2k😭 thankyou ✨

I love you but only one thing I don't like about you guy's is that you don't Comment?? Why?? Are you not liking the story?? If not then atleast tell me. This is .y first time writing. My first work and I want your opinion. Please.

Enjoy ✨💗

|| A U T H O R ||

|| A U T H O R ||

I was so eager to come home.

Just to have a glimpse of her. Her beautiful serene face replaced with a scowl on her face or sometimes a hard look seeing me.

I don't like it when she gets scared of me. But I can't do anything she provokes me to do those things with her. Can't she be just cool and happy. No, she has to fight me. Show me she isn't scared of me but at the end sleep being hella scared.

When I entered the room I didn't know I had this urge to go to our bedroom and see her. Grab her face and lock our lips till she started breathing heavily and squirm for oxygen just like a fish when we take it out from water. But what I got?

Silence.

All over silence.

I agree my mansion was like a graveyard. Where I had no happiness to come but some days ago but after her arrival I started liking this place. My mansion. No

Our place.

Again she provoked me by going who knows where without informing me. She is wife of the mafia king, for fuck sake man. Why can't she understand she is not safe to roam around without guards.

Okay. I am stopping her from doing anything. Just don't anywhere with guards and my permission.

But she has to rebel that one fucking simple rule too.

I was so anguished that I shouted at the house helpers. And from there I got to know she went with thomas.

And where??