Chapter 3: Spark of war

Central Calendar April 13,1639

A year after forming diplomatic relationship with Principality of Qua-Toyne followed by kingdom of Quila after hearing Qua-Toyne form diplomatic relationship new emerging nation giving them new technology to improve life Qua-Toyne citizens. Quick contact thier Qua-Toyne counterparts to be introduced to USEAN which glady accepted since they detected huge amount of resources in Quila is especially veins of uranium in Quila which get their interest since they need to power their nuclear power plants and create more nuclear warheads. Since they discovered that magic less being are treated poorly in new world and their are in outside of civilization area which they are considered as barbarians which they not happy about after the failed diplomatic mission in Louria. Were there diplomats just laughed by Louria government treated like inferior to them forcing the diplomatic delegation leave angered by Louria action that they serious to conquer Qua-Toyne and Quila which they confirmed adding more problem include the USEAN to be conquer as well give the government the go signal to give and sell weapons as well train their troops to use it to both Qua-Toyne and Quila ask Qua-Toyne government to allowed USEAN armed forces to build a military base but some didn't like idea but prime minister kanata gives approval to let USEAN build a military base in return for the civil and military aid's given by USEAN.

Miguel Malvar airbase, Qua-Toyne

"General we have already finish train at least 8 battalions on Qua-Toyne and 6 battalions in Quila they ready to fight." Officer report to Lt. General myung the base commander of Miguel Malvar airbase and over all commander rodenius command in Rodenius continent.

"They Easily understood how to use their new weapons we provided to them and look new recruits soldiers from Qua-Toyne and Quila just have arrive." General myung could give applause to Qua-Toynian and Quilian troops to send in their base to learn how to use their weaponry send by USEAN to Qua-Toyne and Quila.

Training field on the airbase company size unit composed of Qua-Toynian and Quilian people gather to meet their drill Sargent.

"Welcome Miguel Malvar Airbase new recruits my name sgt.Fernando Lacson and your drill Sargent! For six month i will train to become proper soldier for nations do you understand!?."

"Sir yes sir."

"WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T HEAR WHAT FUCKING ARE YOU GUYS SOME SISSY GIRLS!! I ASK MAN FROM YOUR NATIONS NOT SOME SISSY GIRLS DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?."

"SIR YES SIR!"

"Good now meet your wife." Then drill Sargent pick up bolt action rifle present it to the recruits.

"This is m1917 Enfield rifle chambers 7.62x51mm round could hold  five rounds unlike louria musket could fire three shot in a minute do long reloading process and inaccurate firing only effective in groups the enfield rifle could fire 15 to 20 shots in minute. Fast reloading process and had 550 meters range most accurate firing rifle during the great war back in my world you could stall a group soldier for long time if you have in enough ammunition that is." After drill Sargent explain about their weapons began tell how to clean it and maintain the rifle began their on that day.

____________________________________________

Plain lands of Qua-Toyne

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

On the open plains of Qua-Toyne army testing their new M101a1  howitzer given by USEAN witnessing is power rather than prime minister kanata and general nou.

"What do you think to new weapons we received general nou?." Prime minister kanata to general nou who standing beside him.

"Very powerful prime minister! i never imagine a day we able process such powerful weapon with this we might've able crush Louria army tried to attack us." General nou could not hide his excitement after witnessing howitzer they process he could imagine holding in entire army Louria trying attack their country using this new weapon given by USEAN to them.