04

— vulgar language, nsfw themes

(minors, DNR)

— typographical errors ahead

— short

#VFWP: Haze

Haze woke up with a terrible hangover. He looked around and noticed that he was still in his condo. He was currently leaning on the couch, feeling tired and drained from the celebration with his friend. He felt so exhausted that he massages both side of his head as he breathed.

Suddenly, a woman's voice caught his attention. Haze looked next to him, and He recognize Sabrina, his friend, casually eating an orange.

Sabrina remarked, "Finally, you're awake."

Instead of replying to Sabrina. Haze, with a tone of exhaustion, inquired, "what time is it?"

"It's 12 noon. You really sleep so loud, you know that?" Sabrina rolled her eyes with a sassy tone as she kept eating the orange.

Haze's eyes widened as he looked at the table in front of him. His eyes searched for something. His phone. He suddenly felt chills down his spine as he started to panic. He leaned forward and used his hand to move the bottles aside as he searched for his phone. His face showed panic, and his forehead started to sweat; the sensation of anxiety gripped him.

"What are you searching for?" Sabrina asked with a tone of concern as she noticed the panicked expression on Haze's face.

"My... my phone. Where is it? Did you saw my phone," an anxious, trembling voice escaped his lips as he continued to search for his phone on the table, on the floor, even crawling down to look below the couches and the table.

"Oh, your phone is here with me," Sabrina calmly said, chewing the orange. She handed him the phone.

Haze breathed heavily as he took his phone and turned it on. He went to the messages and searched for Fael's message. He felt a cold wave wash over his body as he looked at Fael's messages; it was like a slap in the face.

Haze glanced at Sabrina with irritation, interrogating her, "Why the heck didn't you wake me up?! And you even messaged Fael that I can't go!!" He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Fael's going to be mad for sure..." The thought of Fael being mad at him for not going scared him. He couldn't handle Fael's temper.

"You ask as if I messaged your girlfriend or something? Also, I think Fael's going to understand that you didn't wake up early. Why don't you go there now? You can still make it, right? I don't get you. You are so scared of this guy named fael, trust me you'll be fine," Sabrina explained and asked with a convincing tone.

"Sabrina... I can't go there right now. He'll kill me out of anger, and why didn't you say I was sleeping? And the way you messaged him was so awkward and shit awful," Haze exclaimed selflessly as he ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Why? We didn't do anything wrong. Also, doesn't he know me? Wait, who is this Fael anyway?" Sabrina adjusted her sitting position and looked at Haze questioningly.

"Tsk, Fael is Rafaelio," Haze replied, annoyed but more shaken inside.

"Ohhhh, it's Elioyooo!" Sabrina pointed at Haze using her index finger. "Silly me, ofcourse, he knows me."

"He might know you, but YOU DIDN'T CLEARLY TYPE THAT HE KNOWS YOU BY YOUR NAME. He might think you're one of my playthings," Haze exclaimed in panic.

Sabrina disgustedly said, "Eww, gross. You? No thanks. Excuse me, you ain't my type," she proudly continued. "I prefer pussy over dicks,"