06

Haze

Fael, hey.

I'm really sorry about the practice.

I already apologized to our team pero sinabi nila you are still really pissed off at me.

I'm sorry na, Fael. 🥺

Yes, I told you na I wouldn't be late, pero I suddenly forgot kasi I drank. Sabrina and her friends suddenly invited me, and you know Sabrina is a friend I don't want to be rude to by declining.

Are you really apologizing, or are you just making excuses again, Haze?

I won't be a freaking plastic to you. I won't freaking give you sugarcoating words just to make you feel validated here.

Call me selfish for not accepting your apology, I don't care.

You gave me your word that you wouldn't be late. But you freaking made me look like a foolish person for making the members wait for you just because I believed that you wouldn't be late.

Well, I guess I forgot you are a f*cking self-centered pa-important person in this team.

Aren't you being so rude and harsh to me?!

I already apologized. What do you even want me to do?

Do you want me to explain? I already gave you the explanation.

Whatever, you don't get me. You don't understand where I'm coming from. I don't need a freaking explanation of yours that is based only on your own selfish self.