109 - 111

Chapter 109: Thousands of people are obsessed with the cannon fodder villain on the road to love. 8

Then he received a call. Director Tang's movie started shooting today and he needed to go to the set.

"I'm going to the set."

Nan Jiayu said, "I'll go out with you. I'll take you to the set first, and then I'm going to meet some old colleagues."

Yan Bai raised his eyebrows slightly,

"Are you planning to take action?"

"Yes, take advantage of his illness and kill him!"

The two smiled at each other and went out together.

Nan Jiayu owned a low-key and ordinary car. Yan Bai got into the passenger seat and the car drove him smoothly to the film and television city.

Yan Bai gave him a peck on the lips before getting out of the car. Just as he was about to retreat, Nan Jiayu grabbed him again and turned the kiss into a passionate kiss.

They kissed each other until they were out of breath, then Nan Jiayu let him go, his voice a little hoarse,

"Call me before we finish, and I'll pick you up."

Yan Bai's lips turned red from the kiss, his eyes were blurry, and he scolded him with some annoyance,

" What are you kissing? How do you think I will get off the car?"

Nan Jiayu noticed the changes in Yan Bai's body at this time and laughed a little,

"Then go home now and let you feel good?"

Yan Bai hit him,

"You still Is it over yet? I think about this every day!"

Nan Jiayu felt aggrieved,

"Isn't this just to cooperate with you?"

Yan Bai...

"I'm leaving!"

Yan Bai turned around and left without looking back. Nan Jiayu faced His back and the upturned corners of his mouth could not be lowered no matter how hard they looked.

He went to look for his former colleagues in a high mood, and he felt light-headed all day long.

After that, he made an appointment for laser surgery on his eyes. He wanted to show his best side in front of Yan Bai.

I paid the expedited fee and the surgery was expedited on the same day.

Yan Bai calmed down and entered the set. The actors had already put on makeup and were ready to shoot the first scene.

When Director Tang saw him coming, he hurriedly waved,

"Come here quickly, sit next to me, and control the actor's style at any time."

Yan Bai stepped forward and sat down on the small folding chair next to Director Tang.

"Okay, Director Tang."

By coincidence, the first scene was between Qiong Ju and the male protagonist.

Qiong Ju is worthy of being the leading man in the world. He is not a millionaire. He is indeed very beautiful and has a broken feeling that makes people lovable.

Especially after he compromised with Zhu Simu again and again and resigned himself to others, this sad and broken feeling became even more real.

The second male lead he plays in the play is a beautiful, cowardly and inferior character whose fate is dictated time and time again by his powerful family members.

The nine-tailed fox jumped out, indignant.

"Lord Demon Lord, Qiong Ju is too cheap. He is the original murderer of the original owner, and you still give him such a good job opportunity. This is a big production. What if Qiong Ju becomes popular?"

Yan Bai curled his lips and smiled, Unspeakable evil.

"Am I such a kind person? A role can make a person successful, or it can imprison a person."

"This character has only beauty, no connotation, and a cowardly and inferior character. Qiong Ju plays it very well. With this drama In the future, his image will be deeply ingrained in the audience. Like other directors, it will be difficult to give him other types of roles. This type of role cannot be the protagonist. He will play the second child for ten thousand years. What else do you think he has? What's the future?"

"Moreover, Zhu Simu is his nobleman and his disaster. This is a time bomb. Qiong Ju may not be able to wait for the day of the fire and will sink with Zhu Simu. I am looking forward to that day."

The nine-tailed fox screamed,

"Ah, ah, ah, the demon king's tactics to deal with people are becoming more and more evil and roundabout. Rogues are not to be feared. The most fearful thing is that the rogues are educated!"

Yan Bai glared at him,

"I've been dealing with people lately. Are you too kind? Who do you think is a gangster?"

The nine-tailed fox was aggrieved, and pointed the index fingers of both hands at each other.

"I would like to be a gangster, but my body doesn't allow it."

Yan Bai...

was so damn speechless.

Qiong Ju's true character fully matched the character setting. Director Tang was very satisfied and said to Yan Bai next to him:

"The person you recommended is good!"

Yan Bai smiled and said nothing.

When Qiong Ju's scene ended, a very low-key business car was waiting for him outside the door. Qiong Ju took a call and asked Director Tang for leave and left the set.

The gossipy nine-tailed fox followed to see what happened.

Qiong Ju got into the car and was immediately hugged by a middle-aged man, who was squeezing him with her hands.

"Baby, I miss you so much!"

Qiong Ju refused, her face flushed,

"Director Liu, this is the car, what are you doing!"

Director Liu's face was arched in his arms,

"That's it It's so exciting. I drove this car here just to try out what it's like to be in the car with you!"

Bureau Liu pressed the button on the side of the car seat, and the seat fell backwards, making Qiong Ju lie flat.

Qiong Ju tried his best to suppress his inner discomfort and cooperated with his movements.

Until Bureau Liu felt happy and patted Qiong Ju's white and tender buttocks,

"You are such a beauty! From now on, just follow me and stay away from Zhu Simu."

Qiong Ju also tidied up her clothes and said worriedly:

"I don't want to be with you either . We're together, but I'm afraid he won't let me go. He knows where I live."

Bureau official Liu was very assertive, "How dare he? The lifeblood of his company is in my hands. I will give birth to him if I want him to. If you want him to die, he will die!"

Qiong Ju hated Zhu Simu to death during this period and forced himself to meet many disgusting old men.

Qiong Ju looked at Director Liu with big eyes,

"Director Liu, let him die! Then I can be completely free."

Director Liu raised his eyebrows, stretched out his hand and pinched his face,

"You are very cruel!"

Qiong Ju was shy, "I just want to be with you in peace, without being disturbed."

Bureau Liu laughed loudly,

"You will move to my property today, and I will also send someone to protect you to keep Zhu Simu away."

"But you If you want him to die, I will do it, don't regret it!"

Qiong Ju hugged Director Liu, hiding the ferocity in his eyes, and only whispered softly,

"How could I regret it? Thank you for saving me."

Director Liu also said Holding him, thinking about how to deal with Zhu Simu.

After watching the lively Nine-tailed Fox, he came back two hours later and reported:

"Master Demon Lord, Qiong Ju has found a new sponsor. Although this person is not as rich as the previous Zhu Simu, he has the power in his hands and is in charge of Zhu Simu. Now Zhu Simu What a tragedy, Qiong Ju just turned a deaf ear in front of the new financial owner and let him deliberately embarrass Zhu Simu!"

​​Yan Bai curled his lips and smiled evilly,

"Is this their steadfast and unyielding love?"

The nine-tailed fox habitually flattered him,

"Isn't it that Demon Lord's counter-intentional tactics are used well? He can break up any kind of miserable couple!"

Yan Bai smacked his words, It doesn't feel like you're praising someone, but what kind of high-level human language can you expect a fox to say?

Yan Bai didn't bother to argue with him,

"Is Qiong Ju trying to get rid of Zhu Simu completely?"

the nine-tailed fox said,

"Yes, Zhu Simu is not a good person, and he took him to meet no less than ten people in a short period of time. Qiong Ju is indeed a millionaire. " People are obsessed with each other, and Zhu Simu has tasted the sweetness after seeing them deal with each other?"

"Qiong Ju successfully helped him stabilize these creditors. But it's hard to say now. The key figures have just been instigated by Qiong Ju, and he may be targeting them instead. It's Zhu Simu."

"It's exactly what I want. What I want is for them to cheat each other. Do you think Zhu Simu is so easy to bully? He must have something to do with Qiong Ju. It's so exciting to watch them dog eat dog!"