292 - 294

The AI ​​robot villain in Chapter 292, he only wanted the beauty 20

red plums, and he threatened her with death, and finally forced the old branch secretary to agree to issue this certificate for Chang'an.

The old branch secretary's report attributed all Du Ruo's achievements to Chang'an. A certificate was stamped with an official seal and submitted directly to the school.

Not long after, the notice that Changan was admitted to Peking University was sent out.

When the old party secretary received the admission notice, he was filled with guilt and shame.

He handed the notice to Hongmei and smoked alone all night.

Hongmei went to send the admission notice to Chang'an with joy. Chang'an was ecstatic, laughing and jumping while holding Hongmei.

"Hongmei, help me pack my luggage. I have to go home early to tell my family the good news."

Hongmei was startled and recovered from her joy, her voice hesitant.

"Okay...are you leaving so soon?"

Changan was spinning around on the ground excitedly.

"Yes, my parents will be proud. I have to go back and prepare for the start of school."

Hongmei finally summoned the courage to say,

"Shall I go too?"

Chang'an was startled, then remembered Hongmei, and he immediately grabbed it Red plum hand.

"You are just pregnant. Is it bad for your health to travel long distances by train?

Besides, I have a lot of things to do before school starts. I haven't told my parents about you yet.

I'll go back and get vaccinated with them first. Can I come and pick you up again?"

Hongmei suddenly felt very uneasy and her voice was small.

"It'll be fine if I take the train..."

Chang'an calmed down and said affectionately.

"How could I let you suddenly show up at my house unprepared? My parents are very busy. What if they go on a business trip and don't treat you well?

You are so important to me, and I want the best for you. "

Hongmei was a little moved, but more uneasy.

She silently helped Chang An pack his luggage without saying anything, and cried when he got home. Now she could only gamble on Chang An's conscience.

I worked my butt off to say good things to him in front of my father, but now I don't have the shame to go to my father and tell him about the current situation.

As soon as Hongmei left, Changan went to the next town next door to find Xiuzhi.

The two hugged each other happily when they met. Now that they are both admitted to Peking University, they have revealed their feelings for each other and have officially become boyfriend and girlfriend.

The two agreed to go to the county town together to buy train tickets back to Beijing the next day.

Early the next morning, Changan took a train and left without saying hello to anyone.

Hongmei only found out in the afternoon that he was gone. Changan left in such a hurry, without even a formal farewell or any explanation to her father. All Hongmei's fears seemed to have turned into reality.

She no longer dared to hide it, and told her parents everything Chang'an said yesterday. Finally, she cried bitterly and asked: "

Mom, Chang'an just left in a hurry. He will come back to pick me up, right? He didn't abandon me." I'm dead, right?"

Hongmei's mother was furious.

"This little brat from Chang'an has no conscience. You still expect him to come back to pick you up. Why are you so worried?

He wants to think Chen Shimei is ungrateful!

No, we can't give him an advantage. We have to go to the train station to block him.

He wants to When we return to Beijing, we need to go to the county and take a bus to the city first. There shouldn't be a train to the city at this moment. We have to chase him now. We must let him give an explanation!" Hongmei seemed to have suddenly had an idea in front of her strong mother. The backbone

, she also wants a result, success or failure, don't be so hung up.

The old party secretary also listened to his wife's words this time, and the family hurried to the city.

At this time, Chang'an and Xiuzhi had already bought train tickets to Beijing and were waiting sweetly in the waiting room hand in hand.

At this time, Hongmei's family of three rushed to the train station.

Hongmei immediately saw two people holding hands and leaning on each other in the corner.

She widened her eyes and looked at the hands held by the two of them in disbelief.

Her parents followed her gaze and saw the two sweet people.

Hongmei's mother has a hot temper. Seeing this scene, she still doesn't understand.

This is really Chen Shimei, she has already found a new home.

She immediately got angry and yelled at Chang'an with her hands on her hips.

"Well, you modern Chen Shimei, yesterday you said you would take my daughter to Beijing, but today you have a vixen by your side! During the

six months since you went to the countryside, you have eaten and drank our food, and my daughter has been taken care of and eaten every day. You, now that you have been admitted to university, you have turned your back on me.

How did you get admitted to that university? Don't you have any idea?"

Hongmei was extremely calm at the moment. Now that she knew the worst outcome, she suddenly became clear-headed. .

Hongmei suddenly saw through the hypocrisy and true purpose of Chang'an's previous words and deeds.

In the past six months of their relationship, Changan had been deceiving himself. He never intended to take him away.

It is better for such a man to discover his true character now than later.

If you can't keep it, throw it away!

But he must not say anything about his father's violation of discipline, otherwise he will be in trouble.

Hongmei called out to her mother in time.

"Mom, the university he got into based on his merit has nothing to do with our family.

You already said he is Chen Shimei, why are you still talking to him so much?

Let's go home!"

Hongmei's mother also realized that she was almost there just now If you said the wrong thing, it would be a big loss to hook up with a daughter for a scumbag, but it would be even worse to cheat your own old man.

Chang'an panicked when the three people appeared in front of him, his face turned red, and he looked at Xiuzhi nervously, not knowing how to react.

Xiuzhi was startled by Hongmei's mother's loud voice, and reflexively ducked back.

After hearing what the other party said clearly, something was wrong with the way he looked at Chang An.

Being pointed at and called a vixen made her feel aggrieved and made her look very ugly.

Especially since there were already many people watching the excitement around, with unkind eyes sweeping over her body, Xiuzhi simply felt ashamed and wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

Hongmei's calmness made Changan a little impressed and felt a little guilty.

He glanced at Hongmei, with a hint of pleading in his tone.

"Hongmei..."

Hongmei didn't even look at him,

"Mom and Dad, the air here is not good. Maybe it's because the air exhaled by some people is smelly. Let's not get contaminated by the smell and go home."

The old branch secretary misjudged the wrong person and was tricked by a young man. His daughter suffered such a big loss again. The important thing is that the dumb loss cannot be made public. He is extremely aggrieved.

"Chang'an, if you are too shrewd, you will suffer consequences sooner or later. I am sending this to you, waiting to see what great future you have in the future."

After saying that, he pulled his wife and Hongmei and turned around and left.

Hongmei left decisively, but Changan looked at her back with some sadness.