School

Sigh, that was unexpectedly painful

After that crazy encounter, next thing I know I'm walking to school. But my friend, Faccia surprisingly attacks me (not srs)

"AHHH!! I swear today is not my day, i'm gonna commit arson"
I cry

Faccia cackled
"Did you know there's a new student today?! I heard he is hOT!!!"

I scoff. What is this, a 2018 stereotypical Y/N. I hope not. This place reminds me of a department store

"yea, so?...."
As i narrowed my eyes, i suddenly spot the most attractive thing ever. My eyes widen in surprise as i look past my Friend. She looks confused.

"uhhhh, Y/N? Are you okay?"
She asked. I ignore her and walk past her to a Cafe. I saw on the poster that there was free Wi-Fi. I had to go.

"Y/N! Y/N! Heyyy!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!??!?!!?!?!!!??"
She tried to get my attention, but i felt like a roach attracted to a buzzing hot microwave. I stepped into the Cafe and the waitress walked me to a table. I sat down and saw my friend huff and puff outside the window like a chipmunk. What a terrible reference. I ignore that roach.

After i ordered Coffee jelly, i look at the time and realize i'll be late for school. Who cares, school sucks. I use the free Wi-Fi to my advantage, but suddenly, a guy sits in my booth in front of me. What the hell.

"Are you new around here?"
The stranger asked. I looked up, disgusted by his entrance. Ughhhh why can't a girl eat her coffee jelly and enjoy her free Wi-Fi in peace?

"no, i've been here my whole life."
I respond. Acting Hostile. I don't want him around me.

He laughs. It's an annoying laugh. I want to choke him.
"Hey, don't be so rude, miss cutie~"

Are you serious? I just met this dude and he is already flirting with me? Wow how cliche. I observe him. He seems like a bit taller than I, and he was dark brown hair and his eyes are blue, strange. I get up and leave after paying my check

"i have school, bye"
I say and walk off, leaving the guy. I just want to sleep right now. A department store sounds nice.