Ch 28

As soon as word travelled that Harry and Tom were back in the UK, letters began to come in, first from their own allies, asking for an audience, followed by people they had no connection to whatsoever, in the hope that questions they had could be answered.

Most of those pertaining to the children that had gone missing while at Hogwarts, making it easier for them to let the families know those children were safe and sound, or most of them were. But then again, those that were not, had been killed at the hand of their own family, or in order off - all because Dumbledore had told them to do so.

With everything that was coming out on the way the Old Man was thinking, and acting, going in against their very nature and way of life. Multiple people had come forward to the aurors to confess to what they had done at the old man's say so.

While they would face prison time for murder, everthing that had happened was taken into account and would lesten the time spend in prison, after all - if the person you trusted kept on repeating thay you must do one thing or another, if push came to shove you would do so. In a way Dumbledore had taken the trust of people to get them to murder their own children.

The ministry in their own way, was also rebelling against everything Dumbledore had done to them, which was helped by the right people suggesting everyone get checked on charms that might have been cast on them. Especially when several others spread around that Dumbledore did have a habit of casting spells to make things go his own way - what's to say he didn't do so on people in power.

As soon as word got out this notion was true, the medics at St Mungo's had people lining up to get tested too, and if proven right, to get all the spells removed. Everything that was found, got documented and turned over to the ministry to build a case against Albus Dumbledore - which wasn't looking all that pretty. With more and more people coming forward, and several sending in anonymous testimonies, the charges against the man were piling up.

Add to that the reopened case of his sister's death, as well as the willingness of Gellert Grindelwald to come forward with his version of what happened, one that hadn't been listened to when he had been locked up, as all that was seen at that point in time was a Dark Wizard hell bent on taking over the world.

---

All in all, Harry and Tom were happy to be back in the UK, especially with how smoothly things were going for them, and their goals. It also helped that they didn't need to hide as much anymore. Harry did not feel comfortable going around as a Naga, but had managed to get his transformation to two legs under control with the help of Mohinder in India.

They both send letters back to schedule meetings with everyone who asked for them, starting with those that had already been following Tom in his quest to restore the balance in the Wizarding World. Several of those followers were given the information that Harry was also of Naga descent, but much more pure than Tom was, and as such he was capable of turning into a Naga.

People like the Lestranges, McNair and Greengrass, were as such very surprised to know there was another Naga to walk among them, one willing to take up the old duties the race did for the community. It was helpful that Harry had gotten several books, scrolls and journals from his own ancestors to help him in this task, as a Naga had not been used as a judge and jury since before the purge. Between Tom and Harry, as well as their inner circle; they were confident they would be able to do so once more - once everything settled down and Dumbledore was not an issue anymore.

Speaking of issue, it appeared the Ministry had finished compiling the evidence against Albus Dumbledore, and were willing to sue the man for all his misdeeds, misguidance and overall decay of the Magic community.

As they had no means of knowing if Dumbledore spoke the truth or not, especially when it was discovered he somehow managed to make himself immune to Veritaserum, Tom was called in, their stated Lord of Magic, and the only one that they knew of at this moment - who would be able to call upon the one being fit to judge the man who wanted it all to go his way.