Episode 7, Part 2

Tamakura Ayana (Contestant 🖤): Where are we?

The 10 finalists are inside a white-walled room with nothing but 10 chairs for them to sit on, facing a screen. Most unusual, though, is that the Lesserafim memebers, the one usually running the girls' activities, are nowhere to be found. 

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Where does Hybe get all of these rooms from????

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): They're probably going to play something on there.

Right on cue, the screen turns on and the video show an unfamiliar face.

"Hello, Vivian! I'm Jaehwa, and I just want to let you know how much I hope you make it to the final lineup. You're my top pick, and your voice is seriously so beautiful. I would describe it, but words don't do it justice. Any group would benefit from you being in it, and I'm rooting for you!"

Vivian covers her mouth with her hand, looking touched, like tears are about to gather in her eyes. Arie nudges her playfully in support. After a few seconds, the video changes

"Hello everyone, this is a video for my favorite rapper Kyung-Hee! You really impressed me with the way you managed to step up and be the leader in the dorms episode, and I promised to keep my eye on you. I kept voting for you because your rapping was really good, and I hope that you make it into the final lineup! Good Luck!"

Kyung-Hee looks almost as shocked as Vivian did. She looks like she can't quite believe it's real.

"What's up, main rapper Arim? When I first saw you in the dorm episode, I knew you must be hiding some serious talent. And I was right! Your rapping in the Fearless mission really impressed me. Then you got a chorus part in the team battle, and I was like 'Wow, she has a really pretty voice'. And then you danced amazingly in the positions mission. There's literally nothing you can't do. Keep being awesome!" 

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): I- wow- I don't know what to say-

"Hello Haneul, I hope you're doing well! I've been rooting for you since the beginning and have voted for you every voting period. I really hope you can get back up to the top spot - you don't deserve any less, you've done so well on these missions. Good luck, and even if I'm not here, I'll be with you every step of the way!"

Haneul looks shocked and points at herself. Rose nods at her encouragingly.

"There are so many great contestants on Fearlessness 101, but I'm sending this video to you, Rose, because I just love the way you perform so much. Your dancing is just beautiful, and I think you could easily be the main dancer that this final group needs, and so I really hope you make it in! Thank you!"