14

The drive home was pretty silent.

He opens the car door helping me outsince I'm wearing a long dress, and I thank him.

Once we enter the house he finally breaks the silence.

"You must be hungry, go change I'll prepare something." He said and I nodded.

I went upstairs to change. I decided to change into an oversized t-shirt and shorts. I took some of the makeup off,then did my hair in a pony.

Once I was ready I went downstairs and saw Jungkook cooking

Once I was ready I went downstairs and saw Jungkook cooking. He now had his suit jacket off and his top buttons to his shirt undone showing some skin.

I was a quite shocked that he was cooking. I mean I didn't expect him to.

"You know how to cook?" I asked.

"Yes babe, why so shocked?" He said trying to hide a smirk.

Is he teasing me?

"Let me help." I said as I walked towards him.

"You can put the wine in the living room with the cups, and find something to watch." He said passing me wine cups.I nodded and walked into the living room.

Does he want to watch a movie? With wine? Why is he being so romantic all of the sudden?

I start looking for a movie and he walk in with our plates and a wine bottle. I thanked him as he passed me my plate.

We started watching a movie as we eat out food silently.

Once we were done I picked up the plates and started washing them.

"You don't need to wash, we have Workers who can do it tomorrow." He shouted from the living room.

"It's fine" I said back.

He has a weird way of showing how he cares I thought. Or maybe I just wish he did? Why else would he cook for me though?

Once I was done I walked in and sat down beside him keeping a distance between us.

Jungkook's phone rang so he excused himself and went somewhere to speak.

A few minutes went by when I heard Someone chuckle near my ear.

I jumped and saw an unfamiliar face staring at me. Before I could scream he covered my mouth and raised the TV volume. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Hi Princess, you're a pretty one aren't you." He whispered. I tried to shout but it only came out muffled. I looked around hoping Jungkook would come.

"What? waiting for someone to save you? Babe, Jungkook will take his time.He LOOOOVES his business. More than you. And I have him busy with a phone call that could take all night." He teased as tears started rolling down my face.

"Why don't I have some fun with you?"He said making me struggle to get from his grip even more but the guy was too big.

He covers my mouth with a cloth and holds my hands above my head with one hands. His free hand starts rubbing my right boob harshly. I try to kick him but nothing seems to get him to loosen his grip.

His hand slowly start going down..

I was filled with fear. Will I get raped?

.