The Meteor

Team Sonic sits on the beach, watching a meteor shower while relaxing near a campfire. Colorful meteors rain down from the night sky.

Amy: Meteor showers are always so beautiful.

Knuckles: That one's flying beautifully toward us!

A meteor flies over Team Sonic and it crashes nearby.

Tails: This could be a major find! We need to approach it cautiously and with great care so that-

Sonic: Race ya! 

Sonic runs off with the rest of the team running after him, leaving Tails and Skylar behind. 

Tails: [Sighs] Wait for us!

Skylar: Grab on to me. I can get us there faster. 

Tails: How?

Skylar: Kid those dumbasses are slow as hell, even a bicycle could pass em with ease. And since your no better I think its better I'd carry you. 

Tails: Thanks?

Skylar: No problem. Can't leave my new punching bag hanging.

Tails: You mean friend right?......Right?.....

Skylar: Same thing. 

Skylar lifts Tails on her back and runs off.

later at the crater site.

Sonic reaches the edge of the crater and looks into it. A glowing purple meteor is shown to have landed within the center.

Sonic: [As his friends catch up] Hah! First!

Eggman: Think again, Sonic!

Sonic: Eggman?!

Team Sonic notice Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot in the Eggmobile, which had been hovering over the crater.

Eggman: That's right! And as the intrepid explorer that first discovered this regal rock, I hereby call "dibs"!

Sonic: What? You can't call "dibs".

Eggman: Oh, so now you don't respect "dibs"? What's next? Are you gonna allow "cutsies"? Flout the five second rule? Step on a crack without any regard for your mother's spinal column?

Knuckles: Not cool, Sonic!

Sonic: Of course I respect "dibs", but you can only call "dibs" if you are touching the thing you desire to "dib".

Skylar: What kinda dibs bullshit are you yapping about?! Just nab the rock you dumbass! 

Sonic: Alright fine geez, but I'm still calling dibs.

Eggman and Sonic both race to the meteor and touch it at the exact same time.

Sonic and Eggman: Dibs!

A light suddenly covers the entire area.

The next morning in Eggmans lair.

Sonic: [Wakes up.] Ugh...

Sonic looks around and sees he's in eggmans lair.

Sonic: What am I doing in Eggman's lair? 

Sonic looks at a mirror and sees Eggman.

Sonic: Gah! Eggman! 

Jumps at the mirror and is knocked backwards.

Sonic: What the...?