Meeting

Amora:

I hated this. I hated these kinds of parties, where girls wore the most shortest dresses to get fucked and everyone is wasted as fuck.

Alright, about the short dresses I cant complain, because I'm also wearing an short dress. Wasn't my fault, besides. My friend persuded me. The same friend who left me to hook up with some boy.

She paired me up with some snob. That kind who thinks he's everything. We talked for around 10 minutes and its all about him. Hell, he didnt ask for my name. Idiot. But luckily, he told me his four names. Jules- eh and something more snobby.

"I'm going to dance." I said to him and left him. I went to the dance floor and saw some girls from college, I danced with them. I loved dancing. I loved music. It made me feel free and happy.After an half hour dancing I walked back to the bar. Dammnit the boy still sat there. Waiting for me. Leaving to the back door wasnt an option anymore, Jules saw me.

"Hey." I mumbled. "Here." Jules handed me water. I looked at it suspicous. I've been drinking water this night because I didnt want to get wasted and do stupid stuff.

But, getting a drink from an stranger? No thanks. I just wanted to answer when an rough voice said something to me. 

"I'd suggest you wont drink that."

 I turned around and saw the man, who has been staring me all night, standing next to me.

Well. It wasn't my plan on drinking it, but who's he to say what I can do and what not?

I crossed my arms. "And why is that?"

The man sighted. "Just dont drink that water. Alright? Basta."

Basta? Italian. But still. I'm too stubborn for this. Without looking away I took the water and putted it against my mounth. "I dont really listen to strangers." I drank the whole water. 

The man rolled his eyes. "Sure. But it's your own fault." 

"What's my own fault?" I asked suspicous.

"Your friend here, putted an drug in your drink." 

I opened my mounth from shock. "And you let me drink this shit?" 

The man grunted. "I tried to stop you." 

"Well apparently not good enough."

I felt a bit dizzy. 

I tried to walk through the people, to the back door. God. I didnt feel well. I felt nauseous and it felt like everything hurt. I got out of the club through the back door. I stumbled through the alley, looking at my phone to order an taxi.

"Hey. Whore. I'm not done with you yet." Yelled the boy who fucking poisend me.

I grunted. "Get your ass away from me."

He was fast. Too fast and pushed me against the wall. That hurted.

"No, slut, you're mine now. I'll use you, you seemed so pretty. So innocent. I will fuck that out of you."

I tried to push him away but because of the drug, I couldn't. He chuckled and tried to pull up my dress, but when he did that something hitted him in his face and he fell backwards.

I widened my eyes and it took me some minutes to figure out 'that thing' was an arm from an very, very handsome man. Fuck. 

I looked at Jules but then one of eh, the man's friends shot the boy. I screamed short and then I blacked out. I felt something around me but everything was black.

-----------------

I started to wake up. Fuck. I was moving. Was I dead? I opened my eyes. I grunted. Fuck. Light. I tried to look around but everything hurted.

"Get back to sleep." That rough voice said to me.

Oh shit. What was that? The devil? Oh no. I'm so sorry I burned that test papers, but I really didnt study.

And I'm so, so sorry I told everyone Mary Gray was gay eventhough she wasn't. But it just rhymed so well.

I looked up to the person who said 'go to sleep'. Huh. Very, very handsome devil. Nevermind. No regrets. Want to stay in hell.

Wait an damn minute. I'm not dead. He's that creepy man who stared at- Au. My head. "Fuck." I mumbled. I felt drunk. And happy. But mostly drunk. The creepy man was carrying me, bridal style. I giggled.

I looked at the man and touched him, to make sure he was real. Now I giggled even more and he looked amused and annoyed at me.

He stopped and talked to more handsome men. I didnt understand what they were saying. "You're hot." I just said. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me while the other men snickered.

"I like her, boss." One of the men said. I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do. I'm fantastic." The man sighted. "I'm going to bring her to an room. Make sure everything is ready for the mission." The men nodded. "Yes, boss."

"Boss?" I repeated. "Sounds interesting. Do you want to know what's interesting?" The man sighted while carrying me upstairs. "I'm going to regret this. What?"

"Kangeroos have 3 vaginas." The man frowned. "What are you talking about?" He asked confused.

"What? It's true. Aw. Those poor kangeroos. They got 3 times more period cramps. Those poor things. And then I'm complaining about my cramps. I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to raise money for kangeroos." I said proud.

The man chuckled slightly and laid me in, what I felt, clouds. "Raise money for kangeroos?" He repeated. "Yes."

He sighted. "Go to sleep. And now do." I giggled. "Yes boss." He grunted and left the room. I closed my eyes and immendaitly felt asleep.