Camera's

Amora pov:

I was in the shower. Not my shower. No. If it would be the shower from home, there would be an blood print on the floor, mirror broken, the water too cold because I couldn't pay for warm water.

But no, this water was fantastic warm, the floor was perfect and the mirror normal. It was all so luxe. 

I was using Lorenzo. I know that. But, I didn't want to sleep on the streets. 
And, I couldn't pay an hotel for very long.

Well, I could, but then the house where my stepfather in lives, would've been gone and-

Amora. For god sacks, like Neil deserves my money. But I still couldn't just stop the money. Weird, actually. 

I washed my hair, I think I've been in the shower for 15 minutes now. Normally, Neil would've banged on the bathroom door, that it was too long and it made too much noise. He couldn't hear the tv.

Or the times he just walked in, hurt me, raped me- Which, never can happen again. I'm gone. 

Last night, before Lorenzo found me, I ran away from home. I couldn't take it anymore. 

Neil was mad at me of course, but now his friends were with him. Five. And trust me, it wouldn't be the first time, he would let his friends go on me. I couldn't risk it. 

I always got an emergency bag. So I always could leave. 
My bag includes my MP3-Player, I couldn't live a day without it. Some clothes, which aren't broken or bloody. Some photo's. And that kinda was it. I didn't had more.

I washed the shampoo out of my hair and got out of the shower when I was dried. I brushed my hair. But then, I saw it. It was like for an second, but I saw it.

A red light. From an fucking camera. Who places an camera in the fucking bathroom?! 

Damn Lorenzo. He was fucking watching me. God, I was furious. 

I putted the towel around my body, making sure it covered everything and went pissed finding Lorenzo.

Lorenzo pov:

Merda, merda, merda.

I just looked for an couple seconds, to see where she was. That idiotic program went immedaitly to the bathroom, because there was movement. But, cazzo, she was naked. 

I wanted her. Cazzo, I went hard in one second. Unbelievable, how much control she has over my body, while she doesn't even know me. 

But now, I've got another problem to fix my attention to. She was pissed. And half-naked. She stood now infront of me, in my office, with only an damn towel. If that towel falls off- Dio. 

I wouldn't be responisble of what would happen next. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Stalking me while I was showering?!" Amora hissed at me.

Oh yeah. Damn it, Lorenzo, you're acting like an creep now. 

"It wasn't my intention." 

Amora scoffed. "Not your intention? So you accidently, looked at the camera's and saw me naked?" She said sarcastic.

Well, yeah?

"Look, Amora, I'm sorry, okay? I wanted to find you and the camera's went immedaitly to the bathroom because there was movement." 

She crossed her arms. Merda, if she putted her hands up the towel would be gone.

"Why were you looking for me?" 

Yeah, Lorenzo. Why were you looking for her? You can't tell her, you think she's an spy for her father. 

"To ask if you wanted to eat with me for dinner." 

She was quiet for an couple seconds. "And you didn't saw anything?" She asked suspicious.

Eh. Well, I saw enough, I'd have that moment for ever in my head. She looked even better then the strippers I sometimes hired. 

She was waiting for an answer. "No. I didn't saw anything." 

She nodded, not believing it completly, "Fine then. But don't do it again." 

I got up, well after I made sure everything was good there down there, "Of course Amora, wouldn't dare to do it again."