Century 🥳

Everyone was looking serious on the breakfast table.....

This side is new for sakshi...

In sab ko kya hua..? Sakshi asked to jeet...

Are aaj pakistan ke saath hai na... Toh thoda sa... You know

Yaa I got that...

Ahmm... She cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention...

Aap sab itna chehara latka ke kyu bethe ho... Aisa lag raha hai jaise kisi ke mayat pr aaye ho... She said....

Cheer up.... Believe me hamesha ki tarah hum hi jeetenge... Heina Ro...

Everyone smiles at her.... That she is so confident about them

Yes sakshi bhabhi.... Hum hi jeetenge... Ro said gaining everyone's attention on her as  he called her bhabhi

Sakshi Widened her eyes as he called her bhabhi in front of everyone.... And she blushed looking down and mahi looked at his plate and all of them started laughing .....

Sakshi bhabhi... Chale kya... Vi teased her.... As she blushed more

Mera toh ho gaya.... Chalo sakshi bhabhi.. Rah also joined them...

Aaj aap itni lal lal kyu dikh rahi hai sakshi bhabhi... Harry also joined them...

Dada... She whined....

Bas ab koi kuch nahi kahega... Varna tum logo ki sakshi bhabhi pure tamatar jaisi lal ho jayegi.... Sachin pa too joined them ... Hi-fing them...

Mein hi mili thi kya... She said as everyone laughed again....

Chalo ab... Jammy bhai said.....

They all reaches stadium.....
And mahi goes for a toss.....

Pakistan won the toss and choose to ball first....

Team was relax about that because they have decided that if they won the toss then they will choose to ball first and they got what they wanted....

Yuzi goes for ball first.... And he took a first wicket in fist over only...

Match was going on good Pakistan was giving good competition to us...

They scored 337/5 in 50 overs....

It was break time..... They were talking about something....

Sakshi and jeet was in stand... After some time both of them went on ground as dada called them...

Kya hua...? Sakshi asked

Just look at his hand like ball hit hua tha but he is saying kuch nahi hua... But we can't trust him in this matter... Dada said..

Jeet bhaiya checked rahh the ball was hit on his hand... But it's not that bad...

He can play nothing to worry but be careful rahh... He said spraying spray on his hand....

Are you alright Cheeku... Sakshi asked him seeing him lost in his thought...

Ha.. Ha sakshi di... I'm ok he said and she just nodded...

What's wrong she asked mahi...?

Don't worry I will handle... He said smiling

Match started again....

Sachin Pa and Dada went for opening....
But very soon Dada got out... 52/1 in 5 overs... Was the score...

Now mahi entered in field... The whole stadium chhered up.....