glass house.. 🏠

Sakshi was sleeping in her room....
And someone entered her room without making any noise...

And they jumped on bed making sakshi wake up instantly....

As three of them laughed....
Are you guys out of your senses meri toh jaan hi nikal jati she said keeping her hand on her heart....

And they laughed as they group hugged..

Badi jaldi nahi aa gayi tum tino... Sakshi said pouting...

Ohh meri bestie... They coued

They were talking now...

Uth jao tum charo jaldi.... Her mother said entering in her room..

Ritsy get up bacha jao naha lo and breakfast karne aao... Quick
Anu jaa beta breakfast lag gaya hai go...
Priyanka beta jao aur sonu and rah ko utha do dono niche jate jate...

I'm done with this both boys... She said as she arranged sakshi's room... Aur tum bhi lado jao naha lo phir nikalna hai... Utho jaldi....

And everyone left...

Everything was ready luggage has put in car...

Sakshi chal... Sonu and raj came to call her....

Ha chalo she said putting her dupatta... As she glanced at her room.... Ab toh miss... Se Mrs. Banke hi mulakat hogi.... Byy my room.... She said smiling...

They reached ranchi.... Dada sachin pa yuvi bhaji vi ro had come to welcome bride side at airport....

As they reached the villa....
There engagement was on one of the villa of mahi....

Sakshi jao tayar ho jao... Phir tumhare in laws se milna hai.... Her mother said...

Haa... Ok she said as she was waiting for mahi...
Atleast ek message hi kr dete.... She said to herself...

She got ready wearing beautiful salwar kamiz...

Wow

Wow... Kisi ki nazar na lage... Her mother said while applying kajal behind her ear...

Kisi aur ka toh pata nahi but kahi mahi bhai ki najar na lag jaye bhabhi ko... Haina ro..? Vi teased while entering...

As sakshi blushed...

Are bapre some one is blushing haa... Ritsy priyanka nush teased sakshi...

Tum pacho nikalo yaha se kabse tang kr rahe ho she said turning to hide her blush as all burst out laughing...

Tumhara kaise ana hua beta... Sakshi's mother asked to vi and ro...

Aunty wo hum bhabhi ko lene aye the... Ro said

Kyu kaha jana hai...

Nahi.. Nahi.. Kahi nahi bas unhe aap hi ne kaha tha na ki aap logo ko mahi bhaiya ke maa baba se milna hai toh hum ne socha  we will company you... Vi said covering up... As he glared at ro...