Media and Proposal 💍

After the tournament...... They were in Chennai after last match of tournament which they won by 1 wicket

Everyone was sitting in common room cheeling there..

Ye sakshi kab tak ayegi... Sachin pa asked..

Shaam tak... Wo tino bade lambe time baad mile rahe hai toh... Pura plan set hai unka.... Sonu said

Mahi ye dekh...... Yuvi said to him showing something on his phone....

And mahi was just numb to his place by seeing the news....

Kya hua...? Dada asked worriedly...

And yuvi showed him his phone....

Ye media ko kaise pata chala..? Sachin pa asked looking at the screen...

Ye sab chodo sakshi ko call karo aur use wapas ane ko kaho.... Agar media ne use trace kiya toh bohot sawal puchegi us se...

And mahi dialled sakshi's number... But she didn't pick up the call... He called again...

Kya hua...

Lag nahi raha.... He said

Ohh.. God sonu tumhe pata hai na wo kaha hai... Let's go...jammy bhai said...

Ha ye sahi hai mein bhi atta hu aur use pehle security bhej de agar koi problem hui toh..... Dada said to sonu and he nodded

Mein bhi... Mahi said...

Ha ha tum bhi jao... Matlab media wale aur news banaye.... Yuvi said..

Turn on the TV rahhh said... still looking at phone...

And they turned on TV...

The captain of the Indian cricket team is daiting ict's new appointed physiotherapist Dr. Sakshi rawat..?

It was the headline of news channel... They were showing some photos of them together....

The IG post of ict in which most of time in team photo sakshi and mahi is standing beside each other...

There were so many comments on ig below ict acount... And On sakshi's account too.....

Some comments are very good and some are very bad... Mahi got angry with the false comment...

The photo is licked by some unknown person and the media collected it Immediately...

This is going out of hand... Dada said.. And the next news shocked them...

Media had surrounded sakshi asking her so many questions as she stepped out of cafe with her friends...

She was hell confused by looking at so many media reporter around her....

And by there sudden questions she was shocked about what to say now....

But at correct time security arrived and made her way safely towards car....

She opened her hand bag to take out her phone which had 14 missedcall from mahi 13 from sonu and from everyone but there is no signal in her phone to call...

She was so confused and scared...

Mahi bhaiya niche bhi media hai... Cheeku said ....

Kisne lick mi hogi ye news and ye sari photos...

Koi toh tum pr najar rakhe hue hai... Anil bhai said...

Haa... Tabhi yeh photos mile hai warna kaise milti...