Intro

Sadie pov

It's weird how those feelings are a cage that I don't want to escape. Cause she brings out the best thing out of me in the worst way. A way that the world isn't ready to see. Yet.... I would never wish to be elsewhere.

There they were at a party again. I am trying to act as if everything is ok but it's not. Right now I am standing next to my gf, the one I thought was the one but that's far from the truth.

I wanted to leave so bad, but I didn't have a choice. I first had to play trophy to the girl I was with before I could even take a step away.

Ben pov

I saw the scene play from far away. I couldn't take my eyes away from the girl in the black dress with her ruby red lips and her chocolate wavy hair. Never had this happened before, never had a girl picked my interest soo much.

I had seen her before but never like this, never in way where the only thing he could focus on is her. Or maybe I lying to myself because I don't want to cause a bigger mess in my life.

At this moment I felt very annoyed with my friend that was touching her. I knew Sadie felt uncomfortable, you could see it on her face. You could see she didn't like the way her girlfriend was touching her or talking to her.

As the night went on the worse things got, well not fully at to point I saw Sadie go alone to the dancing floor. Not much of a shock knowing her girlfriend is the last person that would end up on the dance floor.

I tried to ignore her or at least not look at the way she was dancing, but I can't stop myself as I felt her gaze on me. I knew she was looking so when I looked over, they locked eyes. Not at one moment did she stop her dancing.

The more they looked at each other the hotter it got in the room. Every move she made I saw. The way her hair was moving behind her or the way her hips followed the beat of the music. I didn't move an inch I just kept watching her every move.

Sadie pov

I knew this was wrong. I knew dancing for him was not good, I have a girlfriend.

After a few songs I stopped, it could not keep on going like this. So, I decided to go look for my gf. At this point it shouldn't surprise me anymore, yet it still does. Every time it happens it surprises me and makes me angry. Every time I see my gf with her fingers in another woman it makes me rage and this time it's the last time. I am done.

"Hi, I see u kept yourself busy while I was dancing on my own!" I say trying to keep my voice cool. "I guess you found another bitch to fuck while I was alone! Its done!" I scream the end out and turn around. I am soo done with this.

Today was supposed to be about me, today it was my celebration, my reception and she ruins it again. Again and again, she keeps doing this.

"No baby wait, I still love u this means nothing." Your gf says while running after you.

"No I am not waiting anymore, as I said its done don't come for me again, don't follow me, don't talk to me!"

I just gave up and asked them to leave. After sending them away my mind was seeking for an answer why my heart wasn't in the same pain as before. That aching that is usually there isn't there anymore.

Going back to the dancefloor the crowd felt like a tunnel where the only thing I could see was the shimmers of light.

The world felt blurry I couldn't focus on anything. Yet I was able to focus on one person in the room. Him. But he wasn't as far away as I thought, no he was standing just in front of me. From this close I could see the color of his eyes. They were this green ocean color. And he was looking at me if I was a prey.

I felt it a spark hitting me in place I haven't felt in years or that I tried to avoid for years. Him standing just here infront of me a few inches closer and we could touch. This time I am not going to ignore it; this time I will act on it. Looking into his eyes I see the desire that shouldn't be there, a simple solution to a big issue and the danger a man like him could bring with himself.