Velvet Grand Order Chapter 1

Hello everyone and welcome to the first chapter of my new story Velvet Grand Order. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: Glad to be here Light/Xara.

Well this story is based on The Trickster and the Grand Order by Kenjichan251 of FFN, AO3 and Spacebattles. I liked the story, but wondered what would happen... if all the Thieves were in Chaldia~

Dark: Normally I would be excited and happy, but.................. you know how fucked up Grand Order is the further you go, especially towards Lostbelt 6.

Please no spoilers, I just finished beating Solomen...

Dark: But you can agree with me that Narusverse is one big fucked up world can you?

That I cannot deny. It's always been more on the Brothers Grimm of fantasy. I was a fan of those.

Dark: Yeah, anyway let's back to the topic here, Joker won't be the only one summoned but also the rest of the shadow thieves, let's hope they survive this onslaught of chaos that's coming to them. Servants, magical creatures, Gods, Aliens and weird conceptions thingy that apparently a thing there.

Well, he won't be summoned like a Servant, but be forced to work at Chaldia. ... Though I might have the Persona users from the past as servants... Should that be a thing?

Dark: Why do I get the feeling Zelretch is behind this? To cut this short maybe we can but that's a topic for another time, let's head to the chapter.

Right. Would you like to do the Disclaimer?

Dark: Sure, we do not own Fate/stay. Persona or any other franchises used in this story. They all belong to their rightful owners. All we own are the changes and OCs. How's that?

That seems good. Now let's get onto the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hope of Humanity: Chaldia

(Unknown Location)

In the deep dark abyss, inside of the destroyed cathedral building, a lone figure was chained both hands that pierced through his skin, dark blood oozes off from his gray skin, having deep dark hair while around his tosos tattoos of eldritch creatures that were attached to his skins while having a black ragged pants.

ZZZZZZZZTTTCCCCCCCHHHHH!
"GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Electricity sparked around the figure as he shouted in pain, lighting shocks around his body for sometime before it stopped, causing the figure to pant in exhaustion before laughing.

"Hahahahaha. Is this your grand plan? Imprisoning me in my own home?" The figure, Dark said, laughing while showing his pearl white sharp teeth. "It'll take more than that to simply exterminate an elder god."

"But what if your friend? Your counterpart...?" the being asked, showing a tied up in chains and bloody angel all in white, with a red bandana around his eyes. This was Light.

"Just by keeping us alive won't solidify your goal. You could kill us but I feel that won't be a part of your plan." Dark said to the being, laughing despite blood trailing down his head.

"I don't need you two as part of it, I need you out of the way for the eradication of all human history..." the shadowed concealed being said, smiling a sharp tooth grin, and their eyes glowing red.