Velvet Grand Order Chapter 2

Hello everyone and welcome to the second chapter of Velvet Grand Order. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: Glad to be here.

Now we met one of the other Servants of this war and they are not a Shadow Servant.

Dark: If you played the game then you'll know who the Servant is, for people who don't, well that will be revealed in this chapter.

We also have a guest charter joining us today, and thanks to them, they patched up the leaks in our reality.

Dark: Ahhh that's great! Please introduce us to our guest if you could be so kind?

Please, put your hands together for the cuter gremlin, the super genius redhead, the I.T. support for the Phantom Thieves, code breaker of reality itself and (in my opinion) best girl in Persona 5, Futaba Sakura~!

Futaba: (Walks in with her cheeky smile) "Hehehe~ Thank you for having me~"

Dark: Thank you for joining us Futaba and thanks again for fixing the code.

Futaba: (looks Smug) "It was nothing, I just had to connect the interface of the code of reality to the Matrex database of the time space continuum to create a self sustaining barrier of reality itself~"

Dark: Impressive indeed Futaba, but the question bugs me, how did 'she' even get into our database?

Futaba: "Oh that's easy, she used a binary algorithm of Imaginary Number Space to make a two way connection between the Natsuvers and the Omnivers itself."

... Are we sure Futaba's not an Elder Demi-Goddess? She does have two Personas that are, and a Titan Persona... They are considered Elder Beings.

Dark: I think it's best to not linger in that question.

Futaba: (Having a Sharktooth smile while giggling her impismile) "Who knows, I never knew my father ingame~"

...

Dark: Let's just get to the disclaimer before we lose our minds. Want to do the Disclaimer?

Futaba: (Pouts) "That's what I'm here for... we do not own the Fate Series, Persona or any other franchises used in this story. They all belong to their rightful owners. All we own are the changes and OCs. That's good~?"

Yes, now, let's get onto the chapt- (The sound of glass shattered) ... Dark... What did you do...?

Dark: I almost swore 'she' was there! 'She' nearly gave me a heart attack!

Futaba: Odd... I know I the program is working... I'll go double check it.

While she's doing that, let's get to the chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Light within the Darkness

(Unknown Cave)

In an undisclosed cave area, there was a girl cloaked in shadows, sitting on a stone throne, seemingly asleep. "What do you have to report?" the girl asked, showing she was awake.

"There have been multiple signatures of high levels of mana in the Fuyuki city. From the shadows we have seen that there are still masters walking around." Came a voice all around her.