Family in the Alleyway

Zeus. Also know as my father. Not dad. Father. That's the appropriate word.

My "dad" is called Peter, and he's cool. He likes spicy food and soccer.
He knows im not he's kid, but he dosen't really care about it. I think that deep down, he's in denial. Maybe it's just me imagining things.

My mom is...not around. She comes home every once in a while and gives me money. Weird money. I tried to buy candy whit it onc, but the owner called the cops on me for using fale money. Still, i keep all the coins in a little metal box on my closet.

Before finding out that i was an half-blood, alot of stuff that happened to me did not make any sence. The toaster would explode when i'd toutch it, and i could turn on the television by just toutching it. I tought i was going crazy for a couple of years.

And besides the weird home stuff, there was also the weird school stuff. Dislexia, ADHD, and a imagination that never ended. That got me in to troubles more Times than i can count on my fingers. It got to the point where my dad tought i was a disappointment. So, instead of trying harder, i left.

I was walking down the street when i hear a noise. As if a child was crying. It was comming from an alleyway, so i did what the television tells you not to do. I walked in as if owned the place.

There where three people there.
A little girl, that was crying, a boy that looked slightly scary, and another girl.

The only thing i can think about that could have two teenagers looking down at a crying child,is bullying.

I don't wanna get in trouble, but still, i walk closer, until the girl notices me. At first she looks angry, but then, for some reason she smirks, nudging the other Boy and pointing at me. At this point, im waiting to get my ass kicked,so i just stand there, waiting for something to happen.

"You know the kid?"- the girl ask me, her voice is deep and rather soothing for some reason.

"No. I just heard crying."- i awnser, and the girl leans down to look at crying little girl, and that when i notice that the boy was holding a sword. A real sword, not one of those Hallowen plastic swords. An actual sword. In the middle of New York.

"Uh...why in God's name do you have a sword?" - i take a couple steps back.

Both the boy and the girl looked shock, as if i was the one holding a sword. I can hear her mumbling something about fog to him. Maybe their drug addicts. Yeah, that might be it.

"You can see the sword?"- the boy asks in an alarmingly soft voice.

"Yeah, im not blind."

"Half-blood or human?" - the girl asks. And i don't have any idea of what she's talking about.

"Uh...human?"- i awnser after a awkward silencie, staring at the ground.

"Well, let's make this simple. Do you have powers? Weird stuff that only you can do? Stuff that dosen't happen to nowhone else?"-the boys ask, getting slightly closer to me. The girl is just standing there, as still as a tree.

"Yeah. Stuff blows up, lights turn on and off. How'd you know?"

"Mhm...well Thalia, this girl might be your sister."- the boy smirks, as he helps the little girl that was crying up. He takes her to the deepest part of the alleyway and talks to her, holding her hand as he does so.

"You can't be my sister. My mom and dad only had me."- its ridicioulos what that boy said. Once again, the teorie that they might be drug addicts comes to my mind.

"Well, baby girl, i got news for you. Your an Half-blood." -Thalia smirks.

In a spam of five minutes, my whole life changed. She told me all about half-bloods, about the Gods, about a place for us. For different people. For people whit powers. The four of us sat on that alleyway for hours. Turns out that little crying girl was called Annabeth, and she was also one of us. Her mother was Athena. And my father...Zeus, same as Thalia. The boy was called Luke. He was a child of Hermes.