I turn into Hawkeye

Silena left about an hour ago. She wanted to gossip whit the Nymphs. She does that alot.

I wish i could talk to my dad. But it's not sunny, and i don't have acess to a rainbow. Or dracmas.

That's what the coins my mom gave me where. Little gold coins that could be used in transitions around magical places. Atleast she was usefull in something.

I never really knew my mom. Dad says she left when i was born. He said i was especial. That i wasn't like other kids. Now, i know what he meant. He knew i was a demi-god. He knew it, and never told me. That kinda bothers me. Life would have been so much easier if i knew i was part mythical Jesus.

I've never seen my father. Neither did Thalia. But we both hated him.
I hate him because of what he did to Thalia.

Today, i decided to go to the archerie camp. Im kinda good at archerie. I don't have the greatest of aims, but whit a little help of the Apollo kids, i've been getting better over the seven years i've been here.
When eight year old me got here, i was drop dead scared of everything. Even the younger demi-gods creeped the living fuck out of me.

Now i creep them out. How the tablets have turned.

When i get to the archerie camp, Luke and Percy are there, along side whit Sarah. She's a child of Apollo, so she as a perfect aim. She's in a weelchair tho, so getting her on top of the hill is hard as hell.
But she deserves the effort. She's a nice girl.

Right now, Sarah is setting an arrow on fire, before shooting it right at the middle. It's Percy's time.
He decides not to set it on fire, and tries his shoot, failling miserably, his arrow landing on the lake.
I can't help but laugh at his failure.
He looks back at me, and im sure that if Luke wasn't there he'd flip me off. But Luke spins him around, so that he can trie again. I wanna see this one up close. Percy looks around.

"Should i trie again?"-he asks, slightly confused

"NO!!"-everybody that saw that shouts at him. Including Chris.

I don't think i have talked about him yet. He's a child of Hermes, brother of Luke. He got here about four years ago. He's nice, and he's pretty. If somebody asked me, i'd say i have a soft spot for him.

When he notices me, he smiles and waves. He's seating down whit some other kids, and i go and seat down next to him.

"What up Mars?"- he scootchs closer, and i find myself blushing.

"As good as ever. And you?"

"Meh. I talked whit Clarisse yesterday."

Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares and another off my friends, if i might call friendship to what we are. We help eachother out if needed and talk sometimes. But she would defintly kill me if it meant winning a race, or a capture the flag game.

"Oh you did? What did she want?"

"Just wanted to know about messages to the outside. Everybody assumes i know about that just because of my dad."- Hermes is the God of mail or something. Sometimes i wonder if he's the creator of E-mail.

"Well, did she hit you for not knowing it?"- Clarisse does that sometimes.

"Yeah. Im sure she took some drugs."- he smirks.

"I doubt it."- at this point, Percy is staring at me, and i don't like it.

I get up and go towards him.

"You know, i've seen monkeys whit a better aim."- i give him a little pinch on the shoulder, making sure that it dosen't hurt him.

"Im sure that i have a better aim than you."

Nop. This kid is about to get humilliated. I pick up a bow and three arrows. I get in position, and look back at him for a few seconds, before shooting. It wasn't a perfect shot, it landed a few inches away from the middle the middle, but it was enough to shut him up. The second arrow hits the edge, but the third one hits the center perfectly. Luke smiles slightly.

"Take that, Percy."- i smirk, putting the bow down.

"Okay, that was rather impressive."-he sighs in defeat.

"C'mon, i can teatch you how to shoot."- i offer. I wouldn't mind teatching him, i have alot of time.

"Nah men, i don't wanna know how to do this. But thanks for the offer."- he smiles slightly, before walking towards Luke.

"Hey Mars, were gonna go to the blacksmith, see if he can make swords. Wanna join? I bet Charles is there."- Luke says whit a small nod.

"Nah, i have stuff to do."- i really don't have anything to do right now. Ill talk to Charles latter, to find out if he can or not make a sword. I'd be rather impressed if he could make a sword. Especially whit Luke helping him out. Luke wears a sword, but i don't think he could make one.

____________________________________

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑