obsession or love?

Two boys were laying under the blanket, panting heavily, chests moving up and down the Little one close his eyes while a tear slip down from his eyes. Suddenly there was a ringing sound echoing in the room older one look at night stand then at the little one he get up a little pick up his phone and saw the call was from his office.

" Hello "

" H.hello m..Mr jeon "

" John how many do I have to say that don't call me in this time huh " he said with his sturn and cold voice making the little one flinch a little .

" I'm..I'm sorry b.but it's a emergency"

" I'm coming in half and hour " he said flipping his hairs backwards he cut the call and look at the boy. He move towards him and peck his shoulders making the boy flinch badly.

" Shh it's me baby wake up let me clean you hmm " he said in his deep husky voice making the boy open his eyes and look up at him.

" H..hyung what are we " he look look up at the ceiling making the older crasse his cheeks. " We are brothers koo " he said was about to touch the boy but the boy yanked his hand and sit up on the bed hissing a little bit by the sting down there " brothers doesn't fuck each other" after saying that he gets up from the bed with difficulty wraps the blanket around his body he went out of the room making the older take a deep sigh. He also went in the bathroom taking a warm shower he gets out of it.

After getting ready he went downstairs and saw the hall empty he look inside the kitchen and living room but it was also empty. " I think he is in his room " taking a sigh he went out of the mension taking the keys from driver he said " I'll drive it " the driver nodded his head then the older get in the car drive towards his office he checked the time while driving " it's 10: 45 how many times I have to tell these fuckers to don't call me when I'm home but no I'll do something about it today"

Meanwhile with the little one

The boy was sitting in the edge of the bed he look at the mirror placed Infront of his bed, messy hairs, tears in his eyes, marks all over the body, he moved the blanket from his body and look down, marks allover the legs stomach there was not a part of his body which was empty with marks. He let out a sob " why I let him do that every time WHY " he cried out in pain " why I every time get weak Infront of you hyung why I hate your touch but still I let you touch me, I loved you hyung but you are only using me, ik ik we are brothers but we don't do things like brothers" he cried out in pain both physically and mentally he was tired, tired of everything happening around him. He layed down on the bed taking the blanket over himself he close his eyes while crying over his fate, that one night change everything btw them.

Jeon jeongguk
27 years old
Mafia boss ' THE NIGHT KINGS '
CEO OF JEON CORPORATION
Obsessed or in love with his brother?
Touch his brother you won't see the sun next day
Parents are Mr and Mrs jeon
They live in abroad because of company reasons
Top
Cold
Loving only towards his love one
Possessive
Hot headed
Bffs hobi,suga and rm

Jeon jungkook
27 years old
Teacher of kindergarten
Get r#ped at age of 25 by his own brother in drunken state
Bottom
Lovely
Cute
Love his brother so much
Can do anything for his brother
Cry easily
Prince of his family
Sensitive
Cannot say no to his brother
Bp ( means have girls parts of body ).
Miss his parents so much
Bff taehyung, jimin and Jin

Jeon corporation

Older was standing Infront of the huge glass window staring out, he let out a sigh. " That one night change everything right bub, hyungie is sorry for ruining everything but  we can't back out know right " he closed his eyes remembering that night .