obsession or love?

At night 8: 00 pm

Jeongguk walk inside the mension he look around the hall when he doesn't found anyone there he moved towards living but he was not there too then he walk in kitchen and look at the boy making dinner he smiled a little walk towards the boy and back hug him who flinch a little.

" Shhh calm its me your hyungie " he said rubbing his arms. Jungkook tried to remove his arms around him but couldn't because of the tight grip .

" Leave me I have to put the dishes on dinning table" he said while looking down. Jeongguk leaved him making him let out a sigh of relief then he pick up some dishes and signaled the maids to place the rest of the dishes on dinning table. He walk out of the kitchen jeongguk flip his hairs back in frustration. Then he also walk towards dinning room and saw kook was already eating his food.

" You didn't wait for me?" He raised his eyebrows and asked him. Without looking at him jungkook replied.

" I need energy hyung I can't wait for someone to come and eat with me " he said rolling his eyes while gguk look at him in disbelief shacking his head left to right he sit in the head chair and maid serve him food without anymore talks they finish their food.

Right know jungkook was sitting in living room doing some school work when gguk come down wearing his night clothes, grey sweet shirt with grey sweet pants he walk towards the couch where jungkook was sitting he sit next to him pick up the remote he on the Led, jungkook look at him with sides eyes and ask him.

" When mom and dad are coming back " he ask still doing his work

" The day after tomorrow" jungkook hummed, he was done with his work he packed his things, he was about to get up when gguk hold his wrist and pull him on his lap making kooks breath hitch, sweat start forming on his forehead, they both look at each other one with lustfull gaze while there was something too in his eyes that kook wasn't be able to guess and the other one with nervousness.

" I see you are ignoring me from morning hmm " he tucked a hairs stand from his forehead to behind his ears making him look down.

Gguk hold his chin with his thumb and index finger making him look up at him he leaned towards his face looking back and forth in eyes then he smash his lips on kook hungrily kook clinch his fists in his shirt he didn't kiss him back letting do whatever he wants gguk pick up him in koala style kook wrap his arms and legs around him.

They enter the room jeongguk kissing jungkook hungrily he bite his lips asking for entrance and kook open his mouth and let him enter his hot cavern, jeongguk put kook on the bed then he back away both were breathing heavily they both look at each other kook look away from him after some sec making gguk tsk.

Gguk pull out his shirt and come on the bed he hover over kook and start opening his shirts botten hurriedly he again kiss him but this time softly deeply and passionately. He then pull all of their clothes discarding them carelessly.

He moved to his neck and start kissing it softly when he found his soft spot he take the skin in his mouth and give it a hard suck making kook breath heavily and bite his lips, his hand found its way towards his breasts twisting and fondling the tits, he moved down towards his chest and nuzzle in it rubbing his face on them taking a deep sigh of relief all of the stress of the day melts away. He took the left nip in his mouth give a hard suck on it making kook place his hand on his hairs and take them in his fists. After sometime he back away and come down towards his stomach he lick around the belly button then he put his tongue inside it licking it he suck around it and bite it then he lick it.