obsession or love sp

Kim taehyung 28
Min yoongi 30 fiance of Tae
Jung hoseok 29
Park jimin 28 bf of hobi
Kim Seokjin 30
Kim namjoon 29 husband of Jin
Cha eunwoo 28
Liza 27 gf of eunwoo

💖__________________________💖

"Aish hyungie stop~ " his giggles were echoing in the silent room, the music of jeon jeongguks ears, gguk also laugh with him while tikling him.

" Huhhh why know whining huh will you do that again huh "

" No no hyungie I'm sorry na~ plz stop I can't " he Said holding his stomach with both of his hands while tears leave his eyes, jeongguk stop tikling him making him let out a sigh of relief.

Well Kookie teases gguk ( more like seducing him Infront of his employees ( in office ) and know he was getting his punishment ( not that punishment unholy peoples) .

" Will you do that again hmm "

" Nwooo I won't hmmp " he pouted

" Ohhh my little butterfly my baby hyungie love you so much " he smooches his lips again and again while saying that making kook giggle.

" Lobe Chu tho " he said in muffled voice while snuggling in gguk's chest. Gguk layed on the bed and make kook layed on top of him.

" Are you excited for the wedding "

" Omo I'm so exited for taetae's wedding " he look at gguk while smiling excitedly his eyes sparkling.

" Ohh hyungies doll why are you so cute huhhh hyungie will die because of your cuteness one day."

" Hawww hyungie don't say that do you want to leave your butterfly in this cruel world " his eyes get wet while saying that.

" Hyy hyungies beautiful little butterfly don't worry I'll take you with me is that ok " whipping kook tear which fell down from his eyes, he said jokingly.

" Yahhh I'm only 27 I don't wanna die this early "

" Haha I'm not even gonna let you go ok " he kissed his forehead then he give a peck on Jungkooks lips, when he doesn't get satisfaction from one peck he again peck on his lips but he doesn't back away and flip their position know kook was under him, he snake his arms around his neck and pull gguk on top him. Gguk capture his lips, kissing him deeply and passionately, swirling his tongue around his hot cavern he suck on his tongue, fighting for dominance, biting his lips he back away and trailed the kisses from his jaw to neck. He suck on his soft spot and bite it making kook moan.

" Ah~ hyungie n.nnot now plz " he said when he feel his hand around his white lace panties waistband.

" Baby plz I'll be quick hmmm~ "

" Noo we..we have to bid goodbye to mom and dad we can't do it know pls and you make love to me so roughly I ain't letting you do that rn I dont want to get embarassed. "

" I'll be gentle naaa~ " he whined yes mafia jeon jeongguk whined, he became a baby only Infront of his butterfly no one else not even Infront of his parents only kook can make him a baby.

" Pls na hyungie I'm...I'm still sour " he look at him with puppy eyes.

" What, was I really that rough last night " he pouted and kook nodded his head.( He wasn't that rough tho )