obsession or love?

It's was three am rn and both were laying on the bed breathing heavily. Jungkook close his eyes with a raising heartbeat. Gguk look at him with a amuse smile never, never sex feel this good today was something different maybe because jungkook also reciprocated or was it something else he doesn't know it.

" Tha..that was amazing" gguk said steading his heartbeat. Kook look towards him, both stare at each other face with different kind of emotions. Gguk sit up on the bed and move towards kook cupping his face he peck his forehead and back away.

" Let's go let's clean our selfs " kook nodded his head was about to get up but jeongguk pick him up before he can come down from the bed.

" Abbb hyung leave me I can go by myself " he said embarrassingly because they both were still naked but gguk just ignored him and get inside the washroom he clean them and make kook wear his clothes after wearing his own he pick up kook again who sigh.

Gguk layed him down on the bed, kook look up at him confusingly.

" Sleep here tonight" gguk said laying down on the right side of the bed and taking kook in his arms making him stare at his face.

He knows it gguk get addicted to his body after that night, he start fucking him to remove the stress from his body well they both never had any relationships or one night stands that night was both of them first time, that night jeongguk took his own brothers vCard the next morning when he woke up he found his manhood still inside of kook the blood drops in the sheets he was shocked so shocked he was feeling ashamed but with the passing of time they both doesn't know when they become brothers with benefits.

Jungkook loved his brother not brotherly love but he love him as a man, he knows that it was wrong thats why he never confessed to his brother. But that one night change everything he swear he will never love someone again because love hurts. It make you do things that you don't want to do.

While with jeongguk he becomes obsessed with his brothers body he find comfort in his body, whenever he is stress he will fuck kook as if  he is his stress reliever. He doesn't know when it happens but it did he fell in love with his brother. He never had sex with his brother but he make love with him, he never get the guts to confessed his feelings to jungkook he thought many times to confess but he doesn't how to do that when he thought finally that he will do it his parents come back ( 😂 ) .

He took a deep sigh and look at kook who was laying on his chests arms wrapped around his torso while the legs tingled with his.

He moved the hairs stand falling from his forehead to back of his ears and stare at his angelic face, his deep like ocean blue eyes, his cute squeezy cheeks, cute botten nose, lastly his pink plumpy lips. Gguk bite his own lips feeling the urge to kiss him he took a sigh and kiss on his forehead, closing his eyes he fall asleep peacefully with kook in his arms.

Jungkook open his eyes when he feel gguk fall asleep. He stare at his hyungs face. They both are identical twins but still there are changes which can tell apart who is gguk and who is jungkook. While kook have soft like Angelic appearance jeongguk have cold, rude and hard kind of appearance, jungkook is sensitive can cry easily while gguk is opposite, jungkook is the prince/princess of the house and jeongguk is the one who runs the house.

" Hyungie idk what are we what relation is this but..but I love you hyungie, I still love you even when you r..raped me * tear start falling down from his eyes he sniffed * ik we have no future with each other you will find someone better for you b..but w..what will I do hyungie you..you literally took everything from me my vcard my body m..my heart everything hyungie I can never give my heart to anyone anymore what should I do huhh" start hiccuping badly but put his hand on his mouth to muffled the voices crying for an hour he fall asleep.