Chapter 2: Poor Button

Alaska's POV:

I felt sorry for the Husky Cross. Loosing her mother because of a disease wasn't fun. I could of lost my twin because of cancer.

"Are you okay, Wolfie?" Anna asked, staring at me. "You look upset! Are the girls okay?"

"They wanted to call me because of Button," I admitted.

"Aww," said Raven. "Is she okay?"

"She lost her mother at three weeks old," I sighed. "Disease took her life."

The two younger girls gasped.

"I know," I said. "The other girls did the same thing."

"Poor dog," said Raven. "At least she has us."

"Exactly," said Anna.

"I'm going to ask George something in a bit," I said. "Something about Button's siblings."

"Aww," said the girls.

I smiled at them. "Want to come out for a walk?"

"Okay," said Raven.

"Sure," said Anna.

They both got up and put their shoes on. Then we set off.

***

Later, I was in the kitchen. George was making us dinner. He stared at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Wow, you look so like Glacier when you look like that," said George.

"Is something wrong, Alaska?" Arianna asked. "You look upset about something!"

"Er ... George!" I turned to him.

"Yeah," said George putting something in the oven.

"You know Button!" I began.

He nodded.

"She told me that she lost her mother when she was three weeks old," I continued. "She is very alone at the moment."

"I have her sisters," said George. "One is called Daisy. The other Lana! They did have a brother, but he unfortunately had whatever their mother had and died before he could be adopted."

I gasped. "Poor things."

"Button is a good girl!" Said Arianna. "But I noticed she wasn't herself for a while."

"We should get the three sisters back together, again," I suggested. "So Button doesn't feel alone!"

"That's a good idea," said George. "I'm sure my girls would like that."

He continued to cook. I smiled to myself. Wait until the girls hear about this plan.

***

Later, after dinner, I went to my room. I sat on my bbed and rang Glacier.

"Hello?" Her voice came over the line.

"Are the others there with you, Glace?" I asked.

"Elsa is," said my twin. "Not sure where the other two are. Probably walking the dogs."

"Are you okay?" Came Elsa's half American voice over the line.

"Yeah," I said. "Just got news for Button!"

"George does have Daisy?" The two girls asked.

"Not just Daisy," I said. "But her other sister too! Her name is Lana."

"Aww," said Glacier. "That's a cute name."

"Will we get to meet them?" Elsa asked.

"We are going to try and get Button and the two sisters back together," I said.

"Like I did with you and Glace?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Still can't believe you two kept it a secret from me," said Glacier with a smile. "Best birthday ever!"

We giggled. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Do you want pudding?" Came Raven's voice.

"Hang on," I said to the girls on the phone.

"Okay," they said.

I put my phone down and walked to the door. Raven and Anna stood there.

"Hi, girls!" I said.

"Do you want pudding?" Asked Raven. "George asked us to ask you."

"No thank you," I said.

The girls nodded and walked away. I walked back into the room and picked up the phone again.

"Sorry about that," I said. "Raven and Anna were here."

"Are they okay?" Asked Glacier. "They sounded bored when texting us."

"They are okay," I said. "Very excited to see you all tomorrow!"

"Bless them," said Elsa.

"We are excited to come back," said Glacier.

"We better go now," said Elsa. "Your dad is calling us for dinner."

"Okay," I said. "See you all tomorrow. You two are sharing again."

I heard the squeals of delight.

"Okay," said Glacier. "See you!"

Then she hung up. I put my phone on charge and lay down. I was so sleepy.

————

A/N:

Here is chapter 2.

Hoped you liked it!