Chapter 13: The puppy meet-up.

Scarlet's POV:

It was that weekend. David had helped to send MR Jones packing. Alaska made sure I was staying out of trouble. Raven and Anna also looked out for me. Glacier and Elsa were both always by my side, along with Button and Shelby. The younger of the huskies getting bigger every day.

***

It was Saturday, and George had a surprise for Button. Elsa and Glacier were in their room with the Husky cross who was having a nap. She and Shelby had been playing hard when we took both dogs out for their walk.

"I'll get my girls out the car," said George as I finished my drink. "Go and tell Glisabeth to bring Button down. You can bring Shelby, too

"On it," said Alaska walking out and up the stairs.

I washed up my glass and put it away. I nodded.

"Okay," said George. "Be right back."

He left the room and went out the back door. I walked over to the window and stared out. I saw that George was going to his car. I could just make out the sounds of barking. Aww. I didn't want to properly spy on George, but I wanted to see the dogs. Shelby came in, followed by Alaska. Raven and Anna came in.

"We won't miss this," said Raven. "I love dogs!"

"Same," said Anna with a grin. "Hey, Shelby girl!"

Shelby went to Anna, nuzzling the eleven year old.

"She's a great dog," said Raven who petted the husky gently. She started wagging her tail. Her head was tilted to the left. Her ears standing right up in alert.

"She can hear the two dogs," giggled Alaska.

The door opened and two sets of paws came clattering down the hallway. Then two bigger looking Husky crosses came in. They were in harnesses that looked different. One of them had flowers on her harness that were pink and white. The other dog had a pretty harness with dots that had every colour of the rainbow. Both dogs looked a bit like Button. Especially the one with the Flower harness.

"Meet Daisy and Lana," said George walking in.

"Aww," we all said as the two dogs sat down.

I went to Daisy and gently tickled her under the chin. She looked like Button, but bigger. Lana came over and I petted her, too!

"Hey, girls," I said to the dogs. "Aww, don't they look cute?"

"I know, right!" Alaska said walking over. "Shelby, come and make friends."

My dog came over, but backed away slightly. She didn't growl, but she looked a bit scared. Bless her!

—————

A/N:

Chapter 14 will continue this. Sorry it's a short chapter.

Wolfie out!