Chapter 14: The dog play date part 2.

Elisabeth's POV:

Button raced ahead of us. I lead Glacier down the stairs. We were excited.

"So," said Glacier. "We get to meet Button's sisters?"

"Yep," I said. "Apparently, Daisy looks like Button. While Lana is the opposite. Both are Husky Crosses, too!"

Excited barking reached our ears.

"Here we go!" I squeezed Glacier's hand.

We got to the bottom of the stairs. As we entered the kitchen, Shelby came up to us, her tail wagging fast. Alaska was smiling.

"They are cute dogs," she said. "Anna, Raven and  Scarlet are in the lounge with them."

We nodded and followed Alaska and Shelby into the room. Glacier smiled in delight.

"This is exciting," she said.

"Daisy, Lana!" Called Alaska gently.

The two bigger dogs turned their heads. Aww, they looked so cute!   Daisy trotted over and nuzzled me. I giggled and petted her.

"Hey, girl!" I said. "You look so like your little sister."

Daisy tilted her head in confusion. We giggled. Then I gently got Glacier's hand.

"Want to pet Daisy, Glace?" I asked her. "She is a bigger version of Button."

"Aww," said Glacier. "Yes, please!"

I put her hand in front of Daisy's nose. The dog sniffed her and instantly put her head up to her. I giggled.

"Think she likes you, Glacie!" Scarlet came over, leading Lana and Button over. "Let's go out!"

We nodded and I found  Daisy's leash which was attached to her beautiful harness. Shelby went over toScarlet and whimpered. Scarlet giggled and petted her.

"What?" She questioned her dog. "Don't think I've forgotten you, too!"

Alaska reached out for Lana's leash. "Here, Scar. I'll take Lana. Anna and Raven can take Button. Right, girls?"

Raven and Anna smiled. Then Raven took Button's leash. George grinned at us.

"Have fun, girls!" He told us. "Just make sure Daisy and Lana won't break free!"

We all nodded. Then we walked out of the house.

***

I sat down on the grass describing everything to Glacier. Alaska, Anna, Raven and Scarlet were running round with the four dogs.

"Daisy and Lana are so cute!" Said Glacier. "It was like they were never apart from Button."

"Sad what happened to their mother," I said. "But at least they have each other!"

"Yeah," said Glacier.

Lana came up to us and wagged her tail.

"What do you want, girl?" I asked the middle sized husky cross. "A belly rub?"

Lana lay down and rolled over. I leant over and tickled her. The dog looked happy. She reminded me of Button. I petted her gently and turned to Glacier.

"This is Lana, Glace!" I said leading her hand to Lana's belly.

Glacier smiled as she started to pet Lana. The dog looked so relaxed. Then the girls came over with Shelby, Button and Daisy. All three dogs looked thirsty.

"Let's go and find you girls a drink," said Alaska. "Is Lana okay, Els?"

I nodded. "Enjoying some belly rubs!"

"She looks like she's enjoying it," said Raven joining me and Glacier. "Hey, girl!"

Lana licked the eleven year old and nuzzled her. Anna grinned. So did Scarlet and Alaska. Glacier and I smiled, too!

———————

A/N:

Aww. Isn't this chapter cute?

Sorry about the delay on this chapter. But I hope you liked it.

Chapter 15 is back to normal school life for the six of them. But more drama is about to begin. If you have read book one, then these people that are about to cause drama won't be as a surprise for you.

See you for the next chapter!

Wolfie out!