Life Before

A Month and a half earlier...

3rd Person POV...

Cars drove by as some people walk by as a car pulls up to a white house which on the side of the mail box it said "Grimes",soon Rick Grimes climbed out of his car. He closed the door before he walked up the steps before he unlocked the front door "Lori! I'm home!" Rick called out as he heard "I'm in the kitchen honey!" Lori called back. Rick walked into the kitchen to see his wife cooking something on the stove,Rick leans against the fridge as he looks over at Lori "what you making there?" Rick asked "oh some pasta,Carl asked if we could have some for dinner" Lori said "dinner?" Rick said when he checked the time it said it was 5:10. "Looks like you and Shane lost track of time" Lori smirked which Rick scratched the back of his head "ya, me and Shane had to arrest some guy who murdered 5 kids at a pizza place" Rick said as Lori looked over at him shocked. "Ya he was the Co-owner of the place" Rick said "William Afton? I literally spoke with him just two days ago when me and Carl were at the same pizza place" Lori said realizing that she had spoken with a child serial killer. "Well anyway he's in jail,so he can't hurt anyone else any more" Rick said which seemed to calm Lori down "wheres Carl?" Rick asked "he's in the living room" Lori said.  "And what about Shen?" Rick asked talking about his firstborn "I'm pretty sure he is in the basement in his workshop and lab,ever since he and his friends Arin and Fritz did those experiments,he has been working a lot more downstairs" Lori said which Rick sighed. "Why don't you go get Carl and take him downstairs and get Shen out of his room for a bit" Lori suggested which Rick nodded before he went to go get Carl.