Meet Medix

Medix is a playful and bright five year old child. He lives with his parents Redcross, Medicate and Uncle Ratchet. They all live in Fort Worth Texas.

His parents and his uncle were all doctors who worked at Cook children's hospital. His mother Redcross works in Emergency Medicine. His father Medicate works as a neurologist and his uncle works as a surgeon. They always found time for Medix who they loved very much.

Medix is a very playful and kind little boy. Medix loves to run, jump, climb and play. He also loves animals, Pokemon and to play doctor. He loves to have fun and listen to stories. He is a very good little boy. He is very smart too and knows a lot about doctor stuff. He dreams of being doctor like many others in his family.

Medix has other relatives too. He has his grandpa Torquesteer who lives in Nashville Tennessee. He has his cousin Wrench who lives in Phoenix Arizona. His great Aunt Apax who lives in Denver Colorado. He visits his family whenever he can.

Medix has always been a very healthy child. He sometimes got bumps, cuts, scrapes and bruises, just like any other child. He almost never had fevers or colds. He had never been to an ER. He only been to the doctor for only check ups so far. That was very happy thing for his family for him to be that healthy.

Medix was going to star Kindergarten in the fall.

Medix was unaware of what was about to happen to himself. He also didn't know he was going to make four life long friends while he was at it.