Emergency

इतना हसा रहे हो
कहीं रुलाने का इरादा तो नहीं
आज कल इतने नज़दीक आ रहे हो
कहीं दूर जानें का इरादा तो नहीं।।।।।

*****************************************

The next morning, after getting ready and having breakfast, we all sat together talking about random things. Uncles were cracking lame jokes and my cousins were adding reactions making it more funny. "There's a good news for you." My elder cousin said to me and I looked at him. "Your Bade Bhaiya (elder brother) is coming today evening and your brother will be coming tomorrow morning." He said and I couldn't be more happy. And not just me, Aman was just as happy as I was. "Mami, I am going to Dhruv's house. He called me to visit him." I said to her and got up to go to Dhruv's place.

I went their and knocked on the door. After few seconds Anita Di (Dhruv's sister). "Kavya, come inside." She said and we both went into the hall. I was feeling awkward being there. "Dhruv apne kamre mein hai. Tum vha ja skti ho." (Dhruv is in his room. You can go there.) Sis said while chuckling and I nodded feeling embarassed.

I knocked on his room and waited but he didn't opened the door. I again knocked but no response. "Dhruv, Hum andar aa rhe hai." (I am coming inside.) I said and opened the door. And when I entered the room, I was shocked. "What the hell!" I said to myself. Everything was scattered around the room. Everything was so messy. Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened and Dhruv came outside just in his joggers.

Author:- Hme koi dikkat nhi hai usse vaise dekhne mein

Kavya:- (glaring at Author)

Author:- Acha sorry.. Nhi dekhenge tumhare bnde ko.

Kavya:- (standing there while blushing hardly)

My eyes widened and I quickly turned around. "Dhruv." I yelled at him. "Shit! Kavya. Sorry, sorry, Mujhe nhi pta tha tum yha pr ho." ( I didn't knew you were here.) He said trying to find his clothes in the mess. "It's ok. I am done, you can turn." He said and I turned around glaring at him. "Kya?? Mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum yha ho." (What? I didn't knew you were here.) He said defending himself. "Kyu? Hmari aawaz nhi suni?" (Why? Didn't you heard my voice?) I asked him and he shook his head and I facepalmed myself. "Aur ye kya hai? Room itna Ganda kyu hai?" (And what is this ? Why is the room so messy?) I asked him and he scratched his neck in embarrassment. "I thought of cleaning it because you were coming and I was about to also after I was ready." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. "What?! Are you serious? You were going to clean this after getting ready. Who does that??" I said to him. "Me. Just me. You know I am unique." He said brushing his hands through his hairs and rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Kya ab hum ise clean kre?" (Now shall we clean this?) I asked him and his eyes widened. "Hum?" (We? )  He said. "Haa, hum. Kyunki hume nhi lgta aap ye sb akele kr payenge." (Yeah, we. Because I don't think so you can do this all alone.) I said while pointing at the mess. "Yeah, I think we should start." He said and quickly went to pick his dirty clothes and when he crossed past me, I almost puked because of the smell. "Shit! From how many days have you not washed them?" I asked him while covering my nose. He looked at the clothes and furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't know." He blankly said and now I was completely aware that he was not the type of person to keep his things at place or clean. He then went into the bathroom to keep the clothes there and when he came back he quickly went to his wardrobe to clean it and at this point I am not even surprised. I sighed and started his room. Later, we changed the bedsheet and now I can say the room was a better place to live. "Finally, it's done." He said while clapping and he looked so cute. What? Kavya, are you out of your mind? What has gotten into you? I shook my head and looked at his room. "By the way, did you met mama and mami?" He asked me while laying down on the bed. "Nope. They are not here." I replied. "Mama must be at his work and maybe mami has gone to temple." He said and I nodded. I was looking around his rooms when I saw few photos on the wall of beautiful sceneries. "This is so beautiful. Did you took them?" I asked while looking at him and he nodded. "Yeah, in vacations when I used to have nothing to do, I would click photos. And now it has become one of my hobby." He said. "Talking about hobby, what do you want to become?" I asked him. "Honestly speaking, I want to be a doctor. I want to help the others." He replied and I chuckled. "What about you?" He asked me. "Well, I want to become a-" I was cut off by a loud voice. We both looked at the gate and saw Ruhi standing there trying to steady her breath. "What happened?? Why are you panting?" I asked her. After calming herself and regaining her posture she looked at me. "Problem ho gyi hai. Ek emergency hai." (There's a problem. It's an emergency.)  She said and I furrowed. "Emergency? What happened?" Dhruv asked her. "The decorators didn't came. They all got into an accident so they are in hospital. We need to do the decorations and we have to start now because if we got late everything will be ruined. Please guys come with me." She said all of those in one breath. "Calm down first, okay. We will come with you." I said to her and before I can do anything she dragged both of us out.

We reached there and started thinking about what we are gonna do. Starting with few things, we finally decided what kind of decoration we will be doing here. We didn't even saw the time while doing it and I completely forgot that Elder brother was coming. For extra help, we called Rohan, Aman's brother. Although we called him for helping but most of the time it was Ruhi and him bickering and fighting like kids.

It was almost 7pm by the time we finished the decorations. Ruhi went to call the elders from her family to take a look at the decorations and we started looking at the decorations and honestly I was so proud of myself.

Hmari bhi haldi aise hi hogi

Hmari bhi haldi aise hi hogi....😁

After everything was done we all went to our seperate houses because next day we have to gather up early.

This chapter has been updated. Not only this, almost every chapter has been updated. I just hope you all like it. Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote..

Bye bye my lovely friends...