A Day Out

Currently in my room with Aman, and Rohan, I was playing carrom. I was craving for it trust me. Because we used to play it so much when we were young and never in my life have I ever won with Rohan and talking about winning so Aman always mess up our game saying we are cheating. " Tujhe Marne ka man hai kya? Har baar Aisa kyu krta hai tu?" (Yaah! Do you want to die? Why do you always do that?) I yelled at Aman. I would have actually killed him if I hadn't got a text from Ruhi saying that she wants to have a Day Out today. "Thank God that I received the text otherwise u wouldn't have been here all good." I said to him. "Rohan I am going with out with Ruhi. When others will come tell them." I said to him and he nodded. They both left from their going to have some boys time and obviously including Dhruv. As soon as I heard Dhruv's name yesterday's incident passed through my mind. I know there's nothing special about it but when he called me sweetheart I don't know why I felt weird. Shrugging of his thoughts I decided to change as Ruhi will be outside my house in 10 minutes. I went to my closet and took out a red checked shirt with a pair of black jeans.

 I went to my closet and took out a red checked shirt with a pair of black jeans

I took my bad and left after informing Rohan. As I was going outside, Dhruv was coming in and when he saw me he smiled at me but I ignored him. His smile faded at my response and he went to Rohan's room.

Aise ignore Mt kr mere Dhruv ko..
Acha sorry, maine hi krwaya hai
Hehehe

I know I must be overreacting because saying something like that is normal these days. And it's not like that I am mad at him, I am just confused on how to behave with him after that. It is awkward for me. I shrugged off his thoughts and went outside and after few minutes Ruhi came.

One thing common about us is that we both don't like girl type things

One thing common about us is that we both don't like girl type things. We both are most precisely Tomboys but when it comes to functions, we turn into all girly type. "Shall we go?" Ruhi asked and I nodded. "This is the first time we are having a day out." I said to her and she hummed. "I know. We never got a chance because of our parents but now we have the chance and we are going to not let it slide away so easily." She said excitedly. First we both decided to go to the theatre to watch a movie. We decided to watch Jawaan. Because it was SRK's movie so why not. Everyone knew how much we love SRK's movies. He is just too good. When the movie came to an end I was in tears and it wasn't stopping. Ruhi also cried but she was good now but I was crying continuously. After a good 10 minutes I finally stopped crying. " Yaar, vo itna accha kaise ho skta hai?" (How can he be so good?) I said while sniffling. "I know right." Ruhi said while smiling. To lighten up our emotional mood, we decided to go to the mall. I am not a big fan of shopping but because of Ruhi I agreed. We went there and decided to buy something of our type. I just bought two casual tomboy outfits and one anarkali suit because the love I have for anarkali suits is inseperable. My shopping was done a very long ago, I was just walking with Ruhi here and there to look better outfits for her.

After finally running from here and there she found outfits and then we left from the mall. As it was already evening,we decided to go to the fair that was happening in the town. "I haven't went to a fair from so long." I told her and her reaction was like 'Are you kidding me?'.

We reached the fair and first decided to go on some rides. I really didn't wanted to but she dragged me with her and having with no choice left, I had to go. After the roller coaster ride, my brain had stopped working. I felt as if I would throw up any moment. But she didn't even felt anything infact she wanted to go one more time but seeing my condition she dropped the idea. Then we went to eat our famous Indian Street foods. Pani Puri, momos, Vada Pav and so much more. Don't judge us because we are foodies. We don't stop until both our heart and stomach is full. We decided to buy few things for the others, and after that we left for home.

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the late update. I was having a test so was extremely busy in that. But now it's here. So I hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote.

Till then bye bye.
Love you ❤️