Free time

*दास्तां तेरी मेरी
कितनी अजीब है

पास तू नही मेरे
फिर भी सबसे करीब है।।।*

*****************************************

Today everyone was free, and they all were gathered in Kavya's house on the terrace. Ruhi and Kavya decided that they all will play something with the elders but here everyone was busy in their phones. Ruhi was looking at Kavya with a look that clearly meant I don't care if they are elder I am going to kill them. Kavya gave her a assuring look and looked at everyone. "Kya boring log ho AAP Sab." (How boring you all are.) Kavya said trying to get their attention.
Keyword: trying
She looked at them in disbelief as they all were still engrossed in their phones. Suddenly she saw her elder brother coming towards them and an evil idea came into her mind. She looked at Ruhi and winked at her. Ruhi quickly understood and got ready for the upcoming drama. "Ahhhaa......he bhagwan. Hme to bs Aisa lgta tha ki hum aapke favourite nhi hai pr Aaj aapne prove kr diya ki hum sch mein aapke favourite nhi hai." (Oh God, I only thought that I am not your favourite but today you proved that I am actually not your favourite.) Kavya said while looking up at the sky and cried loudly.

God be like: Ab main kha se aa gya beech mein.. 💀

She looked at everyone but still no response but she continued her act as her elder brother was looking at her. "Aur ye dekhiye in jaahil logo ko, hmari koi chinta ho nhi hai inhe. Bechare hum aur Ruhi yha aaye the ye sochkar ki khub mje krenge. Mje to ho rhe hai pr inke, hme ye sja kyu de rhe hai humne kya kr diya? Humne kaunse paap kr diye jo hme Aisa dnd mil rha hai?" (Look at these cruel people, they don't even care about me. Poor Ruhi and I came here thinking that we all will enjoy a lot. But they are enjoying, why are they punishing us, what did we do wrong? What sin did we commit to get this kind of punishment?) She again continued her drama and here Ruhi was controlling her laugh at Kavya's fail attempts but they knew it's not going to fail until her brother is there.  "What are you all doing?" Her elder brother said, because of which they all quickly sat up straight looking here and there. He came and sat beside Kavya and Ruhi who gave High-five to each other but maintained their expressions. "Why did you all made her cry?" He asked them. They all looked at her surprised while she was busy wiping her fake tears and Ruhi was consoling her. "Magarmach ke aasu hai bhaiya." (These are tears of crocodile bro.) Rohan said earning a glare from Kavya. "Lekin bhaiya schi mein, kisi ko bhi hmari parwah nhi hai." (But bro, really, no one cares about us.) Ruhi said joining Kavya's drama. "This is very bad. Yha pr ye dono time spend krne ke liye hai aur tum log busy ho phone me." (They are here to spend some time with you all but u all are busy in phone.) Her brother said which made both of them do a happy dance in their minds. "You all are going out today and enjoy as much as you want. Kavya take this and buy whatever u want to." He said to Kavya while handling her his credit card.

Perks of having a CEO brother 😜

The smile on Kavya's face widened 10x. "Bro u are spoiling her." Her brother said being the kabab mein haddi he is. Kavya sent him a glare. "So what? She is our only sister. Obviously we need to spoil her." He again said making her jump in happiness. "Bhaiya, can we call one more friend of ours?" She asked him and he nodded. "But whom are you calling?" He asked her. She looked at Aman and Dhruv with a mischievous smile and they knew whom she was talking about.

Right now the elders were God knows where in the mall and the bacha party was roaming here and there. Meanwhile, Kavya was dying from all the rantings of Ruhi. "Tera dimaag kharab ho gya tha kya Jo tune Anuj ko bhi bula liya?" Were you out of your mind that you called Anuj also?) Ruhi said while pinching Kavya's hand for the nth time. "This is the last time I am saying, if you pinched my hand again, I will kill you right here on the spot." Kavya said while glaring at her. "Aur sun idhr, acha hai na Jo Anuj ko bulaya Maine. Shyd tune dhyan nhi Diya ho pr maine diya dhyan. Dulhe ki side se vo Jo jiju ka bhai hai vo tujhe aise dekh rha tha Sangeet ke din jaise tujhe shaadi ke din propose krne wala hai. To isliye abhi Anuj ke sath dher saari photo keech aur shaadi ke din flex krna. Aur usko apne se dur rakhna." (And listen to me, it is good that I called Anuj. Maybe you haven't noticed it but I did, that brother in law's small brother was looking at you in such a way on Sangeet, it felt as if he is going to propose you on wedding. So today click lots of pic with Anuj and later flex it on his face and keep him away from you.) Ruhi nodded in understanding at Kavya's words. She always wanted to get rid of that boy because he is always clinging to her which made her uncomfortable. So, seeking it as a good opportunity she went to Anuj and dragged him to god knows where. Kavya smiled in satisfaction when her plan worked. Sje just wanted to send Ruhi with Anuj but didn't knew that it will actually work. She was smiling looking at them, as they both were busy deciding something. "I just hope they get together." She flinched hearing a voice near so she turned around but her breath hitched seeing Dhruv standing so close to her that's why she took few steps back but she tripped over her leg and was about to fall that's why she closed her eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. A strong pair of arms wrapped itself around her preventing her from falling. As an reflex she held on to the arms of the person. Slowly she opened her eyes only to be drowned in the pair of brown orbs looking at her intensely. He carefully made her stand but they didn't broke the eye contact. The world around them seemed to fade away as they were in each other's arms. Kavya's heart was beating extremely loudly that she was sure that Dhruv can hear her Heartbeats. She broke the eye contact and got out of his hold. "W-we sh-should also g-go. Everyone is al-already shopping." Kavya said while stammering and Dhruv just nodded not sure what to say as his heart was beating unevenly.
Meanwhile someone was watching them with full fun. "Pr ek second, tu pehle kiski story chl rhi hai? Un dono ki ya in dono ki?" (But wait a second, first tell me whose story is going on? Those two or these two?) Asked a confused and frustrated Rohan. "Dono ki bhaiya." (Both of them brother.) Replied Aman. "We just have to help Dhruv bhaiya and Kavya di because they both are not focusing on themselves, they are busy helping Anuj bhaiya and Ruhi." Aman said and Rohan nodded. "Okay, so let's start the mission of bringing them together and it is good for us because they both are going to be in the same school with me around them." Rohan said to Aman with a smirk playing on his lips.

Hello my love

How are you all??
Here's the new chapter and I hope you all will like it.
Don't forget to vote the chapter if you like it.

Till then...
Bye bye my love 💕