Ch.8 Friend Group ?

As we're pulling up to school, I wake Em up from the back to let her know we're here. I turn to the front to situate myself when I catch Jordan staring at me out the corner of my eyes. I smirk and quickly turn to look out the window. Em sits up from the back grunting, " Well, are yall two ready to get out or what?"

I open my door, and I start to walk towards the school doors with Em and Jordan, not going to lie, I'm a little nervous.. I nervously put my hair behind my ear and start fiddling with my fingers as we've just entered the doors and there's students standing by their lockers. Jordan whispers to me, "Whatchuu nervous for love?" as she places her arm around my shoulder and continues, "You looook H O T, dont think otherwise sweet cheeks." she winks as we're passing people and I can see the stare's already.

We get to Jordans locker, while she's getting her first period books I'm assuming, some kids walk up, with this tall blonde headed boy with these crystal blue eyes, is yelling "Ayooo JB, who's the hottie with you?" I begin to look down and blush when he lifts my chin and continues, "No No, smile with confidence because you are stunning." As I was about to reply, Jordan cuts me off with a small grunt before speaking, "RD, back off bro, this is Kassey Bryan, she's new to the school, just moved here, her and her sister is in the Junior class so you'll see them around." Back off? Hmm what could she mean by back off? 

"Nice to meet you RD?" I say questioning if I said his name correctly. "It's my pleasure K Bryan, you cool if I call you that? I'm Ryan but everyone calls me RD ," he replies to me. "I'm sorry Kass, this is my stepbrother, he's in the senior class," Jordan states. I hear my phone go off and I look down to see a text from Amber that reads "Who's that cute boy talking to you?? I'm coming over there!" with a kissy emoji at the end, "I'm sorry about that, that was just a message from my si--------" I get rudely interrupted by my sisters high toned voice, "Kasssssseyy, my lovely sister, you didnt say you had friends yesterday at dinner... Hello I'm her older sister Amber Bryan," she says with this big grin on her face and googly eyes as she puts her hand out to Ryan. She's never ever hung out with me at school, she doesnt even hang out with me much less at the house so i'm pretty sure she just wants the cute boy to acknowledge her.

"Well damn, hot must just run in your family huh," Ryan says grinningly, "I'm Ryan, love, RD for short. Heard yall just moved here. Where from?" Amber does this girly giggle, and they turn to the side and start "You should let me pick your outfit out for today," she says with a huge grin on her face as they turn and start conversating... Oh lord, me and Ambs in the same friend group? that'll be a surprise to tell mom.

"Kass, you ready for first period?" I snap out my thoughts to see Mckaila standing there, she has this cute beige overall skirt on with some brownish stockings on underneath, and a big oversized light red/maroon sweater underneath the overalls. She has her hair in the cute big messy bun with a few strands out and curled, with her round glasses on.

"You 'betchaaa, bye guys," I wave back to Em who puts up the peace sign and Jordan who nods her head up with a quick wink.

"Your outfit is super cute, and was that a WINK I noticed?!" Mckaila says eagerly.

"Thank youu, yours is adorable too, also I think imma call you Mack for short, but yeah I noticed too, she's been doing that a whole lot lately."

"Aw thats cute, i've never really had a nickname. And do you think she might like you? She hasn't had a gf since probably 8th grade that went on in our freshman year, but they had a bad break up.. and shes just been hooking up with straight girls since then.." Mack states.

"Ughhhh, I dont know, might be too soon to tell, but if she only hooks up with straight girls, why would she even like me?" I huff as we're walking up to our first period's door. "Hmmm I'm thinking because you're not necessarily **out** at the moment, so she may think you're straight, and since you're new she may be trying to test out the waters since most girls here already know her and how she is. Sorry Kass, you'll have to maybe ask her" She tells me as we're settling down at our desk and the teacher starts class.

~~~~~

Lunch is approaching and gosh I keep thinking what Mack said and I really hope she actually might be crushing on me cause I think i'm slowly starting to crush on her.. Ugh, maybe I should keep my distance until I know what the intentions are.. My thoughts get interrupted by the bell and we start heading to the cafeteria.

Even though Mack and I have every period together, we dont necessarily sit by one another in every class. We then approach the food bar and I grab me some fruit when I hear a "Hey you," next to my ear, I turn to look and what do you know, it's Jordan. "Uh hey, how was class?" I say a little nervous. I dont know I get nervous, maybe it's because I dont necessarily know the vibes and what's to expect. 

"Class was ass, just school stuff 'ya know? You and your friend coming sit with us again today?" Jordan says with a smile. "It's Mckaila, just call me Mack like Kass does," Mack chimes in, "Right, yeah, my bad Mack, but are yall?" She looks from Mack to me with her eyebrows raised and a grin on her face. "Yeah sure, we dont mind," I say as we make our way to the bleachers where I see Em, Ryan, and AMBER?? This is deff out her comfort zone..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowley keeping up with adding more, i sorta like where the story is going, dont want to dive into the crushing too fast, if yo have any comments, or suggestions, dont hesitate to make note, any critique criticism goes a far way!!