Ch.11 Group Dinner !

Kass P.O.V

I dont know whether to think this will be a success, a good dinner or a complete disaster, hopefully there's enough distraction from Jordan and I that we fly under the radar and my parents think we're only friends, which we are but experimenting in my department so starting real slow. Then of course Amber an Evie had to invite their crushes, so if Amber even thinks the slightest of trying to hint anything I will straight snitch on her crush on Ryan.

We're slowly almost finished with the extra sides, because mom definitely did not make enough enchiladas for a table of 10, and of course we dont have enough time to make more so we simply made a little bit of side dishes. We're finishing the table, and have all plates, small side bowls and utensils set with some nice wine glasses for the tea, set a vase of flowers and even lit some of our tall candles for a nice effect. We have the dishes set, the two pans of enchiladas, small salads for appetizer or side, also made some nice garlic butter bread, and then just incase anyone wants anything sweet we have a board with some strawberries and grapes and some cheese slices.

Just as I set the pitchers on the table I feel my phone buzz as the doorbell rings, "I got it !!!!" I quickly walk to the front door flattening my clothes as if I didnt just see Jordan. I open the door to see Jordan with a big grin holding four bouquets of flowers, Mack next to her, and Ryan talling behind them, I motion for them to come in as I look at Jordan wide eyed and mumble to her, "You didnt have to of course", she smiles and replies, "Of course I have to give good impressions and make sure they like me enough for sleepovers," with a wink at the end. We reach the kitchen as the doorbell goes off and and Evie gets the door this time with Tyler and Em being at the door.

Before getting to the kitchen Jordan give Ryan a bouquet of flowers, and then as we enter the kitchen she hands my mom one and gives Evie one and then of course gives me one with saying "for you" to each of us as she hands them. Ryan gives Amber the other bouquet Jordan bought. Tyler tells Evie, "I wouldve gotten flowers but we were already home, my apologies," and we all start to take our seat. Sitting at the table it goes, mom and dad on both side ends, then the right side of the table is Em closest to dad, Jordan on the left of her, right side of me, and mack on my left side which would be the right of my mom. Then the left of my mom is tyler with Evie on his left, sitting straight across from me, Amber on her left and Ryan on Ambers left and the left side of my dad.

 Then the left of my mom is tyler with Evie on his left, sitting straight across from me, Amber on her left and Ryan on Ambers left and the left side of my dad

It is now 8:15pm and we start to dig in and of course Jordan is first to speak, "Mrs. Bryan, these enchiladas are to die for, thank you both for having Ryan and I," then Em chimes in, "Yes, thank you Kass, for inviting me," and a "me too," from Mack, "It's nice to see you again Mrs. Bryan, your food is delicious." 

"Of course girls, friends of Kassey's are always welcomed!" Mom says with a smile as she is eating. "Well mom, I'm part of Kassey's friend group sorta now," Amber chimes in. Mack snickers as I roll my eyes then Jordan places her left hand on my right thigh, while Em says "Something like that."

"Well how that happened? and what do you mean sorta now?" Dad speaks up, "Well you see I still have my other popular friends--" and I cut her off "Won't be for long if you hanging with us,"

"Kass! Anyway as I was saying, I sometimes go hang with my sister, ya' know since we're still new here." She smiles. Mack snickers, "Yeah thats the reason," I nudge her with my elbow, as Amber squints at me then looks between Jordan and I, then kicks me under the table, "Uh yeah, she'll come sit with us at lunch every so often," I say as Ryan speaks after me, "For sure Mr. Bryan, Bee is real dope, she's cool people." We all start laughing.

"Pardon me? English please young man," father says with a raised an eyebrow. Jordan clears her throat, "What he means to say Mr. Bryan, is that he thinks Amber is quite delightful!" Dad smiles, "Oh dear call me Zac, I think we're a bit acquainted, I'm looking forward to getting to know the others, well besides Em and tyler, i know from next door.. Mack thank you for becoming Pickles' friend." Everyone giggles to themselves while i grunt, "Ughhhhhhhhh, dad i told you not to call me that around people."

"well im sorry sweetheart, thats just always been my nickname from me." Dad sighs.

~~~~~

As we're finishing up dinner, Moms tells Amber and I that we're on dishes duty, and Evie to clear off and clean the table. "Well if its okay with miss Bryan, i'll help Kass with the dishes." I smile at her and then Amber squeaks, "Wooohooo thank you!!!" and runs off to the couch with Ryan while dad is setting up a movie, I smile at Jordan and whisper "Thank you", she booty bumps me in response.

We finish all the cleaning and and i make my way to the living room with Jordan to only see Ryan, Amber, Dad, Mom, Evie and Tyler. "Where'd Em and Mack go?"

"Well Mack said something bout needing to study a bit more, a big test next week.. and Em offered to bring her home. Oh and they used Jordan's car.." Amber tells me. "Well it looks like Ryan and I arent going anywhere anytime soon, till she arrives back."

"That's fine, if it gets too late, you're more than welcomed to spend the night." Dad tells Jordan then Ryan also chimes in, "Yeah, I'm going to be heading out soon, a few of my friends are hitting the skatepark for a bit since it's opened later on Fridays."

"Thank you Mr. Zac! I greatly appreciate it!" Jordan says ecstatically. "Well dad, we're going to head upstairs so I can see if i have an extra pair of pjs, and get settled, Thank you." I say.

"Of course Pickles, if you dont have anything, let me know im sure your mom has extra big shirts." Dad states.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I try to have all my chapters pretty descriptive throughout each day. leave comments, or suggestions. 

~Brit