Put on a show (voyeurism)

Satoru sighed, loosening his tie. He had been CEO for a while, but he can't get used to all the talking. He rolled his eyes as he complained on the phone, "Okay, like, I'm the ceo! Why do I need a customer service smile?!" Laughing was heard from the other side of the line, "Are you ever going to get used to this? You tell me this every time you go to a social event." Suguru could almost hear Satoru rolling his eyes. "Oh, Yeah! I got an invite from a company that we're partners with. It's for a normal house party, I think. Says that it's recommended I bring a plus one." Suguru smirked, knowing already what Satoru was going to ask. "So I'm thinking that I'll actually attend the party. And I'm taking you as my plus one." Suguru laughed as he joked, "What! I didn't even agree!" Satoru laughed mockingly, "You don't have a choice because I'm rich!"

"Fine, when is it?"

-      -      -

They stood in front of a comically large house as a man stood at the front door, offering fancy masks. Satoru chuckles at it, but takes one anyway, and Suguru follows suit. As they step into the house, they're greeted with dim lighting and incredibly loud music, perfect for Satoru's taste. They walk further into the house as the host finally notices Satoru, walking up to him leisurely with two ladies on each side of him. "Hey, Look who showed up! I haven't seen you in so long, man!" Satoru gave his classic customer service smile, he gritted his teeth while talking. "Yeah, it's been a while." As the host opened his mouth again, to Satoru's chagrin, Suguru enters himself into the conversation. "Why don't we go get some drinks, Satoru?" The host looks at him, puzzled, before realising. "Oh. He must be your plus one. Enjoy the party then." He smirks to himself and walks away, the two women following him.

The duo finally get to the bar after getting lost multiple times, and they sit on the bar stools as Suguru orders some drinks for them. "Phew, thanks for getting me outta there, Suguru." His saviour laughed, before pointing something out. "Hey, didn't you think the host was a bit weird? I know he was just telling us to enjoy, or whatever, but it still sounded odd." Satoru nodded, looking around. Suddenly he notices that everyone there was wearing very minimal to almost no clothing, and they were getting very, very touchy feely. "Hey Suguru, is it just me, or does everyone really need to get a room right now." Suguru observes everyone, and suddenly it all makes sense. "Fuck, Satoru, this is the room! You were invited to a fuckin' sex party?!"

Satoru sighed in defeat as he downed whatever drink Suguru got for him, "Well, now what? I'm gonna feel stupid if I leave just cause I didn't know.." Suguru shrugged, "We might as well participate, no?" Satoru snapped his head towards the raven haired man, his face would've been red if it weren't for the lighting. Suguru notices the flustered man, reassuring him, "Hey, we have masks and there are a lot of important people here, so no one will really care even if they recognize you." Satoru looks at him for a solid minute, thinking it all out. "Fine, let's do it then."Suguru leads him to a large seat they found, in a room less crowded than the other ones. He sits down with Satoru on his lap, and holds his waist, smiling. As they slowly start grinding on each other, Suguru gradually lowers his hands and squeezes on Satoru's ass, rewarding him with a yelp. Satoru's head is buried in his shoulder and he looks around. As expected, nobody is paying attention and the people who are, don't care.

Longing for more pleasure, Satoru grinds on Suguru harder, but the friction just wasn't enough. Satoru's back arches as Suguru's hands go lower, into his trousers. He inserts a finger into Satoru and the latter gasps. Satoru speaks shakily, barely heard over the loud, blastic music, "Suguru, are you sure it's fine?"
Suguru turns him around, so Satoru is facing the room, rather than the dull grey wall. "Don't worry Satoru, you have a mask, remember? Just tell me if you don't want to do this." Satoru nods as Suguru leads his head with his hand, bringing their lips together. Their tongues tangled in a heated embrace and the rest of the world disappeared for them. Satoru pushes his ass down onto Suguru, feeling his whole body heat up. He utters quietly, already uncaring of the others in the room, "more, Suguru, please.." The raven-haired man makes his way to Satoru's pants, sliding them and keeping them to the side, to not lose them. He does the same with his boxers, completely exposing Satoru's lower area.

He inserts a finger back into Satoru and then another, scissoring them inside. Satoru mewls as he rolls his hips down onto Suguru's fingers, eager for more. He can feel Suguru's clothed solid length under him, begging to be let out of its confinement. Suguru adds another finger to the mix, feeling Satoru clenching down on him. Suguru wore a self-satisfied grin when he found Satoru's prostate and rubbed on it, the man on his lap tensing up and already leaking. Impatiently, Satoru waits for the sound of Suguru unzipping his pants as the latter places two of his fingers in Satoru's mouth. The message was clear for Satoru, obviously. He sucked on Suguru's fingers, twirling his tongue around as if it were Suguru's cock itself. He made sure to leave a copious amount of saliva on Suguru's fingers before letting them go. Suguru takes his other hand out of Satoru's ass and places it under one of his knees, pushing his knee right up to his shoulder. Satoru blushes red and throws his head back onto Suguru's shoulder, embarrassed at the revealing position.

Suguru uses the spit as lube and rubs it on his tip before pressing it to Satoru's hole, which was wet and pulsing for him to enter. He sticks his tip in, and in one shot, he thrusts in the entire length. Satoru lets out a loud yelp, causing a few eyes to turn their way, getting intrigued. Suguru keeps his arm around Satoru's waist while his free hand stays holding his thigh up. Seeing how Suguru was occupied, Satoru keeps both his hands under his knees and brings them up to his shoulders to give their little audience a show, and to make it easier for Suguru.
With both his hands free, Suguru places both his hands on Satoru's waist and starts bouncing him up and down on his cock, rough enough that Satoru can feel his balls slapping his ass with every thrust. Satoru makes many sounds of approval into Suguru's ear, and he can feel his eyes watering a bit as the pleasure was too much. The sounds from Satoru's mouth went straight to Suguru's dick, pushing him closer to the edge, "I'm gonna fill you up, Satoru.."

Satoru drools a bit, barely realising that he was crying while feeling himself close to release . He notices that their crowd has grown to almost more than double, some people not even trying to conceal their staring. This is what pushes Satoru to the edge, letting everyone know that he belongs to Suguru, and only Suguru. He cums all over himself, and his eyes roll back from overstimulation while Suguru fucks hard into him, his pace only getting harder and faster. "Fuck, 'toru... I'm gonna cum all in you.." not long after, Suguru releases inside him, a bit of cum leaking from Satoru's hole even with it being plugged by Suguru's cock. Suguru looks up and notices people still staring at the blissed out "Mr. Gojo" who was probably still in cloud 9. "What're you guys looking at? Scram already." The crowd dissipates, although some of them stay behind just to get an extra look at Satoru. Suguru doesn't say anything about it though, because he knows they'll never have a chance with Satoru anyways.

He grabs a handkerchief from his pocket, which was thankfully not soaked by any bodily fluids and he helps clean Satoru up. Satoru laughs, "You do know I'm fine, right?" He goes to wear his pants, but immediately trips over himself after lifting one leg up. "Well, shit.." Suguru rolls his eyes playfully as he helps Satoru, and leads him out without saying any sort of goodbyes to the host. "Hey Suguru, maybe I should've said bye to the host?" Suguru chuckles, "No, he knew that you were done." Satoru blushes red as he finally registers that people actually saw him having sex with Suguru, remarking, "Hey, we gave them quite a show, didn't we?"
"You sure did."